kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

At this point, especially after OS actuals come in, Endgame is going to break the record on remaining domestic gross alone.

OS won't collapse. They still are re-releasing in Brazil and South Korea in August, that'll net a few more million with continuing declines in all territories.  There's even a small chance the movie will become the first 2.8 billion dollar box office film.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandros said:

Ah, so you are one of the First Ones? One of those that stayed behind to guide the younger box office races while the others went beyond the Rim?

On a more serious note, I registered on the site barely a month ago and I just copied Thanos' quote as it was. I indeed don't know who you are and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect, you have my sincere apologies if it came out like that. 

Haha

Yeah, B5 is great!

I am feeling more for the Rangers. I love e.g. bringing the flower up to the mountain thoughts and such. Can be a danerous mindset with the wrong leader too. Preferring a critical ranger?

The quote simply - and without any feel of disrespect - felt strange / wrong / not matching.

Age-wise and body height wise (for my age and the region, I am nearly 5'8" I think).

Like I worked at the weekends in addition to my other jobs also as a bouncer (yes, a female bouncer), I drove motorcycles and so on.

I think my whole life no one called me ever little. :lol:

I started to follow BO for different reasons, but the time was as Star Wars got released (today known as SW 4).

Btw, that ticket then was the first I bought with self-earned money, as the family was strictly against genre movies (based on being cultural high-nosed)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PKMLover said:

Endgame $350,000 (-20% / -8.8%)

Unfortunately, the OS seems to collapse this week..

- Not sure if that includes only the normal version or also the event thing. I think its possible it got different collection code numbers that have to get combined manually or however. There is a possibility the usual data collecting system did not foresee this situation

- also weekdays for a 3hour movie that long into its run wont be good anyway, in the cinemas here it plays it plays only Friday to Sunday as an example

- the staggered release and the different versions per country (how often per day, how many days per week, when does the 'thing' even start per country) do not allow the use of any pre-existing calculation model

Nothing is sure, lets wait and see before announcing the death of OS :)

26 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

thx, I missed that (I am bad with remembering names)

He bas obsession with 2780 number he's saying since the beginning that movie won't gross more than that even though the evidence suggests otherwise. Some people like to live in an illusion. Come Sunday I'll snap my fingers and bring him back to reality 😎

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

He bas obsession with 2780 number he's saying since the beginning that movie won't gross more than that even though the evidence suggests otherwise. Some people like to live in an illusion. Come Sunday I'll snap my fingers and bring him back to reality 😎

Watch them even not respond to you, they just repeat the same thing for days now.

Edited by Permanent Magnet
  • Thanks 1

With some delay, here is my updated countdown:

If the record goes down this weekend, it’s crazy how I started getting all the OG Avengers individual posts by very much accident. Still deciding if today is Hulk or Thor, but likely Hulk haha.

11 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Weirdly there is no quote from Avatar that I can post to the situation. Ugh.

6o7OU9r.jpg

This quote would have worked better back before endgame's re-expansion push.

Edited by MattW
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

With some delay, here is my updated countdown:

If the record goes down this weekend, it’s crazy how I started getting all the OG Avengers individual posts by very much accident. Still deciding if today is Hulk or Thor, but likely Hulk haha.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JimiQ said:

yeah, there had to be substantial GA involved in this marvelous feat. What is the estimate of admissions? 350 mil? That's 5% of planet's population for gods sake

Since half of the population are Marvel fanboys, it actually underperformed. $15b confirmed for A5. 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1