kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

9 hours ago, Jatinder said:

So basically issue is with Indonesia, China, France and Thailand. Thailand issue is sorted.

China will be adjusted.

Indonesia @newbie BO buff will clarify, hopefully.

France shall be adjusted.

Either Disney is lowballing it or there is a mistake.

$2.5M translates to an average occupancy of only 60% and that's not what we saw on Wednesday since dawn.

I was scratching my head all night because it doesn't add up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, newbie BO buff said:

Either Disney is lowballing it or there is a mistake.

$2.5M translates to an average occupancy of only 60% and that's not what we saw on Wednesday since dawn.

I was scratching my head all night because it doesn't add up.

Yeah but if 2.5 is 60% that mean the most it can do was 4 and 60% ain't that bad either. 

WTF this movie is absolutely insane, I clapped, I cried, I laughed, my theatre went nuts with everything, what a ride, it deserves all the money. 

In about 8 hours we'll have first Uruguay numbers and i'm sure OD was crazy big.

Edited by lor15
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, Indonesia's number seems... wrong. There's NO WAY it's doing only slightly better than Captain Marvel. CM had to share the screens with a local blockbuster that also broke the OD record. Endgame basically has the screens for itself, with extra showtimes in the morning. That alone will make this number unexplainable. We haven't even talked about occupancy here.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Some numbers from Colombia

+100k admissions Midnight (they were only allowed to do 1 show per screen, but most theaters were playing it on all screens anyway)

715k total presales. 

Projected 6m admissions total.

All of them are records (duh)

https://www.pulzo.com/amp/economia/cifras-estreno-avengers-endgame-colombia-PP684821

Cheapest tickets I found was at $2.5, most expensive at $8 while most of them were around $4.5 I would say. 

The app for the biggest chain is currently crashed (I've seen a lot of sellouts, even on Tuesday, not only the weekend) so this is doing absolutely monster numbers around here. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

Avengers Endgame Advance - Historical Mindboggling Numbers

The Avengers - Endgame has taken a mind boggling historic advance with as it has raked in 65-70 crore nett pre release. The record figures for a Hindi film is Thugs of Hindostan at around 26 crore nett and you could add a few lakhs to it for its Tamil and Telugu versions. The film has sold something like 35-40% of the weekend tickets available which is just unheard of in recent times. If a film takes an advance of 15% it is a big thing and this film, has dome more than double of that.

Bahubali - The Conclusion had recorded an advance of around 37.50 crore nett in Hindi so if we include all languages it could have been the highest advance of all time as its likely the Telugu version which collected over 50 crore nett on day one had a mega advance.

If we take our Hindi circuits then Endgame in Hindi and English is the biggest advance ever at around 50 crore nett plus easily beating the numbers of Bahubali - The Conclusion which was 37.50 crore nett. This does not mean that the film will beat the opening day of Bahubali - The Conclusion across India and set records in all the Hindi circuits as there is only a certain number of theatres the film can go to due to the Hollywood studios not being able to release outside 2K theaters. The top fifteen advances in the Hindi film markets (in terms of collections) of all time are as follows.

1. Avengers: Endgame - 50,00,00,000 apprx (estimated for Hindi and English version in Hindi markets to keep comparison like to like)

2. Bahubali: The Conclusion - 37,53,00,000

3. Avengers: Infinity War - 29,14,00,000 

4. Thugs Of Hindostan - 26,27,00,000 

5. Tiger Zinda Hai - 24,76,00,000 

6. Sultan - 21,53,00,000

7. Sanju - 20,35,00,000

8. Race 3 - 19,16,00,000 

9. Dangal  - 18,84,00,000

10. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 15,73,00,000

11. Dhoom 3 - 15,18,00,000

12 Happy New Year  -  13,62,00,000

13 Gold - 13,03,00,000

14. Kick - 12,89,00,000

15. Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 12,65,00,000

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4953

Edit :- If anyone's interested, google search Thanos and click on the hand and then wait for the magic to happen. :)

Edited by oMeriMombatti
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 4

Earth-Shattering Start For #AvengersEndGame in Pakistan Today ... 500+ Shows All Across the Country .. Which is A Record Number Of Shows By Margin .. The Film is Likely To Become The First Film To Touch 4 Cr PKR ($282 K) Mark in Pakistan on Opening Day..  😮

Edited by Sunny Max
  • Like 4
  • Astonished 1

Earth-Shattering Start For #AvengersEndGame in Pakistan Today ... 500+ Shows All Across the Country .. Which is A Record Number Of Shows By Margin .. The Film is Likely To Become The First Film To Touch 4 Cr PKR ($282 K) Mark in Pakistan on Opening Day..  [emoji50]
Sultan's record will be gone

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Quigley said:

GREECE: Endgame dropped about 23% on Thursday (est. 60K admissions). In only 2 days, it has already surpassed the 4-day opening weekend of 'Infinity War' (without previews). Shocking results.

Admissions-wise ...?? Collection-wise AEG Already Crossed InfinityWar OW in Greece 

• Like 1