That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Wknd #'s A:IW 61.8, LOTP 18.5, BI 16.5, OB 10.1, AQP 6.4, IFP 3.7, R 3.4, T 2.2

5 minutes ago, A2k Raptor said:

548.1+62.1*1.85 = 663 (CW legs)

548.1+62.1*2.0 = 672

548.1+62.1*2.1 = 678.5

548.1+62.1*2.2 = 685

548.1+62.1*2.3 = 691

548.1+62.1*2.45 = 700

Infinity War will face a lot more direct and tougher competitions from this weekend on, so I think it will trend closer to Civil War later legs.

But even with 663M total, that would give an overall multiplier of 2.57x. Very good. 

I think adding 2x more this weekend for 670M+ finish is likely. And that domestic Dom will go a long way in ensuring 2B WW. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Infinity War will face a lot more direct and tougher competitions from this weekend on, so I think it will trend closer to Civil War later legs.

But even with 663M total, that would give an overall multiplier of 2.57x. Very good. 

I think adding 2x more this weekend for 670M+ finish is likely. And that domestic Dom will go a long way in ensuring 2B WW. 

Yes, 663-664 will give it Thor3's 2.57x multi which is great after such a huge ow. 2x+ more / 670-680 seems legit.

Edited by A2k Raptor

9 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

GotG2's third weekend multi gets it 707m. Considering you can probably swap GotG2's 4th and 5th weekend holds and get IW's 4th and 5th weekend holds, I see no reason it couldn't follow that from here. 

-40, -53 is worth more money than -53, -40. About 8M more, ignoring weekdays. So if it does GotG2’s 4th and 5th in reversed order, then follows the same after that, headed toward more like 698.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Deadpool is the only really  competition 

Solo is Disney as well and it opens on the Memorial Day holiday which can help holdovers 

There must be some hidden hand, like a black hole co-orbiting a bright blue giant, invisible to us, that makes Disney want to keep dumping flops on Memorial Day.

Do they have a pact with Thanos whereby they slaughter a Memorial Day sacrificial lamb, and he allows them to rule all other weeks?

4 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

There must be some hidden hand, like a black hole co-orbiting a bright blue giant, invisible to us, that makes Disney want to keep dumping flops on Memorial Day.

Do they have a pact with Thanos whereby they slaughter a Memorial Day sacrificial lamb, and he allows them to rule all other weeks?

Flop? Is this like all your other “predictions”.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Flop? Is this like all your other “predictions”.

Well, he predicted around 430M total for IW. And the movie took like a full 10 days to pass that mark. So all in all, I think that qualify it as a flop.

Follow the trend, I think Solo will most likely be a 350M+ flop as well.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Whelp.

• Like 1