The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Most of us are under the assumption it's superhero movies (Spider-Man 2, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, The Avengers would be my guess)

:gold:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Most of us are under the assumption it's superhero movies (Spider-Man 2, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, The Avengers would be my guess)

Nah. Panda said there'd already been one entry in the genre today, not on the list altogether. My personal bet is on animation (since he posted Toy Story 2 earlier). This list has been suspiciously devoid of Pixar/Disney Animation movies thus far, especially considering this forum's taste.

• Like 7
  • ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

:jeb!: Not sure this actually a rule Jimbo. 

should be

Just now, rukaio101 said:

Nah. Panda said there'd already been one entry in the genre today, not on the list altogether. My personal bet is on animation (since he posted Toy Story 2 earlier). This list has been suspiciously devoid of Pixar/Disney Animation movies thus far, especially considering this forum's taste.

better not be spirited away yet

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm betting animation, too...like Bambi, Toy Story 1 and/or 3, and maybe Finding Nemo:)...

Nemo was the highest placing animation last time. Hopefully stays that way

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

Well he could mean that animation is about to make a splash in the next few slots or maybe we get lucky and see something like Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Exorcist get some placements.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Hard to be sad about SoW winning when 3B almost did. At least SoW is pretty good.

Three Billboards has its flaws, but its still a great movie imo.

6 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well he could mean that animation is about to make a splash in the next few slots or maybe we get lucky and see something like Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Exorcist get some placements.

Exorcist was around 200 :( 

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Exorcist was around 200 :( 

Well maybe Evil Dead or Friday the 13th or I Spit on Your Grave :sparta: