ronisssantos

Eternals | Marvel Studios | Nov 5 2021 | Magnum-Opus by Oscar winner Chloe Zhao - Marvel's first rotten movie | Dips into the 40s on RT, B CinemaScore

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm not expecting mindblowing reactions, like i said these hyperbolic posts aren't the rule now (still exists but way less).

We have to see the tone of the posts, if they're more cautious like BW or excited like SC.

Yeah, expecting SC type reactions  (but actually hoping for better, but I might be setting my expectations too high).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Menor said:

Yeah, expecting SC type reactions  (but actually hoping for better, but I might be setting my expectations too high).

Yeah, i think it could be better honestly, but SC was pretty high (is one of the best reviewed MCU movies actually), so on pair it's fine too.

• Like 2

I'm so curious about Grace Randolph reception.

She hates the characters, she try very hard to mascarade her dislike of Zhao and she's been complaining about this movie since announcement.

Very curious if she will turn completely or gonna start a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories, either ways should be fun to me.

• Disbelief 1

What is the process for getting RT approved anyway? Is it just to have a certain number of readers or what. 

Ok found it here:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critics/criteria

Apparently Grace Randolph provides "insight. " They define this as: "a deep dive into the filmmaking craft, an analysis of subtext, a discussion on social commentary, an enthusiastic argument."

I guess she is enthusiastic. 

Edited by Menor
  • Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Menor said:

Also why are they doing press screenings before the premiere, because doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of it being a "world premiere"? Don't they usually start normal press screenings the next day? 

It's pretty normal to have press screenings before the world premiere. 

• Like 3