DeeCee

***SPOILER***SPOILER***DEADPOOL 2*** SPOILER***SPOILER

3 minutes ago, Ithil said:

They sure gussied up Negasonic; longer more stylish hair, fewer piercings, a cooler/more flattering costume, generally a more "sexy" demeanor compared to her grungy punk look in the first film. Her and Colossus felt a little sidetracked in this one, however, they disappeared for nearly half the runtime.

I also would have liked to see more of Negasonic, but the moments with her girlfriend somewhat made up for her lack of screentime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Anyway, I didn't know Matt Damon was in the movie. I was surprised to read he was. I missed him completely.

Neither did I!

Stole another joke from Ragnarok. Tsk tsk.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

They should've Ragnarok'd it even more and had Matt Damon cameo dressed as Loki

And commented on ripping off the joke. ;)

...all of which legit sounds like something a Deadpool movie would do.

Beauty and the Beast, Thor Ragnarok, Solo, etc. can all go fuck themselves.  "Oh we have an LGBT character in our blockbuster film but we're only gonna hint at it and not explicitly state it or we risk controversy!"  Deadpool 2 just fucking destroyed all of you by EXPLICITLY showing Negasonic Teenage Warhead having a girlfriend and not glorifying it or making a big deal out of it.  I almost burst into applause.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Beauty and the Beast, Thor Ragnarok, Solo, etc. can all go fuck themselves.  "Oh we have an LGBT character in our blockbuster film but we're only gonna hint at it and not explicitly state it or we risk controversy!"  Deadpool 2 just fucking destroyed all of you by EXPLICITLY showing Negasonic Teenage Warhead having a girlfriend and not glorifying it or making a big deal out of it.  I almost burst into applause.

when it doesn't cost the movie 300M overseas and ppl can stop posting that shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was waiting for someone to say this and you finally did. Thanks. And the thing with Deadpool 2 is that they didn't announce it beforehand or anything. They just let it happen. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, baumer said:

When he kills himself reading the Green Lantern script, I think I grew two more abs from laughing so hard.

When I saw that I thought to myself @baumer might just like this bit. 

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

when it doesn't cost the movie 300M overseas and ppl can stop posting that shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Clearly when DP2 does ~750, the inference will be that the censored version would have done 1.05  :bash:

• Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Nova said:

I've watched this twice and didn't see Matt Damon 

:jeb!:

Cable stole his car when he was talking to another dude...Very hard, I didn't even know it was him, lol.

That and Juggernaut was played by Ryan Reynolds ( actually he did the voice, considering the character was entirely CGI )

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Cable stole his car when he was talking to another dude...Very hard, I didn't even know it was him, lol.

That and Juggernaut was played by Ryan Reynolds ( actually he did the voice, considering the character was entirely CGI )

:winomg:

I feel like I've missed so much in this movie. I'm gonna watch it again on Sunday with my cousin. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up on this stuff as well as other things 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Yeah, it was a nice little moment. And I am happy to report that nobody in my OS theater stormed out angrily after that revelation.

:sparta:

But seriously, according to some people movies that do that lose money on markets like mine, I really hope this one shows them how ridiculous they are being when they say stuff like that.

• Like 1

A quick but great gag, the whole X-Men team appearing briefly to shut a door before Deadpool can notice them. So the mansion is empty because no one but Colossus wants to deal with Deadpool's crap.

• Like 2