Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

3 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Ah yeah. Deadpool 2 review embargo lifted Monday night before release. For a mega blockbuster, that was such a bad sign. :ph34r::P:lol:

Remember when Infinity War's lifted as well? Both critically panned!!!

1 minute ago, Hunch said:

I don't know how else to ask you this...

Are you mad?

Nah. Just congratulated you for being such a sophisticated person with a lot to offer to our site here.

Like I said, you will go far man. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sam said:

Nah. Just congratulated you for being such a sophisticated person with a lot to offer to our site here.

Like I said, you will go far man. 

"Our site"? Sweetie I've been on this site since 2011. I was part of the original cohort of BOM members that came here after those forums were blown up and made this site what it is now.

Whether you know it or not, I'm your father!

Edited by Hunch

Just now, Hunch said:

"Our site"? Sweetie I've been on this site since 2011. I was part of the original cohort of BOM members that came here after those forums were blown up and made this site what it is now. Whether you know it or not, I'm your father!

You haven't contributed or been around in years.  So I guess that makes you a Deadbeat Dad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

So these numbers are...expected?

Yes and no. 

Expected based on info the team of BOT experts has gathered. 

Not expected in the sense that this is Star Wars. 

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Hard to argue with facts.

I thought this was a joke image.  But that's actually on the RT site... seems passive aggressive to me.  People aren't that stupid, either they're desperate to spin some kind of positive headline or RT really hates the movie and wants to hit them with backhanded compliments.  So weird, either way.