Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Worst takes in this thread,

Tlj is worse than prequels.

Deadpool is over.

We should not cheer when a Blockbuster with a gay protagonist gets released cos we should act be like racism and sexism doesn't exist.

Don't know what your on about with the 3rd take but the prequels were better than TLJ (and TFA)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

Wow I didnt know Oceans 8 would get premium screens lol AMC is playing it in dolby for opening weekend at burbank 16 :)

Edited by YLF
  • Astonished 1

12 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Worst takes in this thread,

Tlj is worse than prequels.

Deadpool is over.

We should not cheer when a Blockbuster with a gay protagonist gets released cos we should act be like racism and sexism doesn't exist.

TLJ was worse than ROTS at least.     

Technically true, since future movies will be X-force.    

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about here, I bet this take does not actually appear in this thread and you are strawmanning someone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pure Spirit said:

There's too much pent-up demand for Avatar 2 for it to pull a Solo, $3B is a floor. 

How do you know? Hardly ever comes across anyone talking about it.

Now, it could always be similar to the Jurassic movies with mostly off-line, silent majority fans, but if so, how does one know?

1 minute ago, Thomas Beck said:

How do you know? Hardly ever comes across anyone talking about it.

Now, it could always be similar to the Jurassic movies with mostly off-line, silent majority fans, but if so, how does one know?

Because everyone loves Pandora as it takes them 4.3 lightyears away from their crappy lives on earth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fake said:

I think 670M is looking likely now, with a potential to reach 675M.

This happens every weekend, IW just has not to fall like a brick on weekdays and we could actualy be sure of these things. But IW likes to look like BvS legs on weeksday...

13 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

TLJ was worse than ROTS at least.     

Technically true, since future movies will be X-force.    

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about here, I bet this take does not actually appear in this thread and you are strawmanning someone.

I wish I was but that is a actual quote. If I have mood in near future I will try to find it in this long thread. It was fantastic beasts comment. Still wanna bet?

Edited by Premium George

6 minutes ago, Premium George said:

I wish I was but that is a actual quote. If I have mood in near future I will try to find it in this long thread. It was fantastic beasts comment. Still wanna bet?

Nah, you sounds pretty confident, so I’ll take your word for it. Guess I had too much faith in humanity :( 

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Nah, you sounds pretty confident, so I’ll take your word for it. Guess I had too much faith in humanity :( 

It's not that bad. FB is a good person but sometimes you miss the whole picture and make silly comments.

25 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Christ reddit can be entitled sometimes. Not really sure how to solve it though.

Telling people not to talk about something  about which is the only reason that a community exists doesn’t really make sense. And a holier than though attitude doesn’t help. 

2 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Telling people not to talk about something  about which is the only reason that a community exists doesn’t really make sense. And a holier than though attitude doesn’t help. 

It’s not telling people not to talk about it at all. Just to be careful about where they say what if they want to keep getting the early numbers related to the only reason that the community exists.

• Like 1