CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

If @WrathOfHan already that bad at simple addition, I think it’s safe for us to ignore  and not trust those “comps”. Calculating percentage looks to be way too much of advanced math for him.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

You know, I really don't fucking need to be dragged in the ground for two fucking pages because I forgot to update the capacity. Christ.

Actually you do. Update the capacity or consider yourself as reliable as Deadline on an early Friday morning. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You know, I really don't fucking need to be dragged in the ground for two fucking pages because I forgot to update the capacity. Christ.

It’s only been one page. 

Subtraction is not your strong suit either huh

😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

If theaters forgot to update the capacity, then people would be sitting on the floor.

In conclusion, never trust Han to run a movie theater.