CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

The Wed previews in Australia were 95% of T:R and 55% of BP, which would point to previews of roughly 13.8m, but I'm not sure if those comps line up entirely right. I'll have a much better idea tomorrow if they give me a full Thursday number.

Wasn't far off 👀

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

$13M

$37.1M ($50.1M OD)

$41.4M

$34M

$125.5M OW

Very generous jumps. Also a bit ironic that's as high as you're willing to go now when just earlier today you were ranting at me in the tracking thread when I said 120 was probably the ceiling at this point. 

• Haha 1

The movie is goofy.

The movie is stupid.

The movie is tonally inconsistent.

The movie throws in several plot ideas and themes and ends up undercooking all of them.

But I still had a relatively fun time.

• Like 5

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Very generous jumps. Also a bit ironic that's as high as you're willing to go now when just earlier today you were ranting at me in the tracking thread when I said 120 was probably the ceiling at this point. 

I literally just gave it I2's holds with the first JW's Sunday drop lol

The numbers are still early.  It's only 9 PM in the west coast.  I think they'll go up.

• Like 1