CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

If I see one more pro-Jurassic Park III post, I'm banning everyone.

And that's not a promise because doing that would be an inappropriate abuse of power but just let it be known that you are upsetting me.

tumblr_nphquv7EAm1qd479ro1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Deadline has it at  around $12M+ tonight, and potentially north of $13M. so they're already hedging their bets that it might go higher.  They've been pretty good at preview numbers though as of late tend and to be only off $1m or so (except with AIW where it was all over the map except for the right number.)

They only say that so that they will still look correct just in case it increases. 😃

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

Considering that is exactly my ranking sans Dummies since I've yet to see it, it's good to know where it's gonna fit in for me. 

I nod along with the Fast & Furious movies so you know I'm not one of these "Let me make an everything wrong with video" ppl who are probably not very fun to watch movies with

But this is mighty silly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I nod along with the Fast & Furious movies so you know I'm not one of these "Let me make an everything wrong with video" ppl who are probably not very fun to watch movies with

But this is mighty silly

Oh believe me, I got that from wandering into the spoiler thread a few times lol. 

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park 3

Jurassic World

Jurassic World: Dummies

The Lost World

Jurassic World was already pretty damn dumb so should't those titles be Jurassic World: Dumb and JW:FK: Dumber? 

With Treverrow still writing the third should be JW: Dumberer