Water Bottle

Ocean's 8 Weekend Thread | O8: 41.5...Solo 15.1...DP2: 13.6...Hereditary: 13.0

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Old man, what was it like seeing Jurassic Park for the first time? Did you think the dinosaurs were real?

Man, I was scared!  When that T-Rex came crashing through to eat those raptors, wow, made my day :) 

I went out with a 23 years old yesterday and my comment after every story was some kind of "yeah, I remember when I didn't get soul crushing hangovers. Those were the days"

Then I realized they were born the same day Braveheart opened....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Sadly, Bernie Mac is no longer with us, so it'll probably just be Ocean's 22.

Good point. Bernie was awesome and you really can’t replace him. Though I imagine like every other oceans they’ll add a cast member if they even do it. I remember that last movie with him and Samuel L - Soul Men. Didn’t do great at the box office but it was an authentic, enjoyable comedy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Old people, what is a “pager”?

Did it send messages or was it just a device to tell you that you had a missed call? 

It;'s like a phone with text, but without the ability to make calls, so you just text 😛  My work still uses them on the factory floor, since it is more efficient than calling people up everywhere when people are on the move all the time.  Do hospitals still use them, I wonder?

• Like 1

Just now, Mekanos said:

My dad is 61 and hasn't even started graying. Really hope I got those genes (I'm 27).

Wait, how did we get on this topic?

maybe because Sandra Bullock isn't young like in Speed anymore :( 

6 minutes ago, JMorphin said:

It;'s like a phone with text, but without the ability to make calls, so you just text 😛  My work still uses them on the factory floor, since it is more efficient than calling people up everywhere when people are on the move all the time.  Do hospitals still use them, I wonder?

I think drug dealers moved to whatsapp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't think this was posted yet, but runtimes and attachments for next week.

Incredibles 2: 1:56 w/out credits. Attachments are Wreck-It Ralph, Christopher Robin, and Nutcracker.

Tag: 1:37. Attachments unknown (Likely Crazy Rich Asians and some other random WB tentpole)

Superfly: 1:50. Attachments unknown (Likely Sequelizer and Sicario)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, L Silverman said:

Industry tracking was never as low as $30m.  And Deadline backs me up. 

Variety said it was tracking at $30m, I’ve already shown you.

Even the Deadline article says “some tracking is as low as $30m”. 

Is it crack that you smoke? 

You said the $30m was incorrect and it was never as low as $30m and you asked for proof. 

You've had the proof (from Variety and the article you posted by yourself) and you’re still going on about it. 

What you said was false. We all know that now. Stop. 

• Like 1