Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

24 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

I just want to give yall a heads up, but I won't be available to post numbers tomorrow (except for numbers that are available before 11am). Since I will be in surgery to get my wisdom teeth taking out (ugh)! If all goes well, I should be back to posting by Wednesday.🤞🏽

P.s. if yall see any nutty/loopy posts from me tomorrow, I just want to apologize in advance!:insane:

Hope all goes well.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Good lucky with the recovery!

8 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Take good care sfran!

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Hope all goes well.

Thank you all so much!!🙏🏾

• Like 3

Just now, JB33 said:

@Rthanos Any hints about Monday??

This is RTH's reaction to your question

puny_god_by_dinochickrox-d5zogk1.jpg

He doesn't bother with Mondays, most of the time.

Good luck Sfran :)

Btw, why in first world countries, people need to go under general anesthesia to take wisdom teeth out?

I remember when I had mine out, I drove myself to the clinic, had all 4 teeth out in 1 sitting with just local anesthesia in about 20 minutes (and that with 2 teeth categorized as "difficult", they had to cut them in half to take them out) and then I drove myself to class.

Just now, bladels said:

Btw, why in first world countries, people need to go under general anesthesia to take wisdom teeth out?

I remember when I had mine out, I drove myself to the clinic, had all 4 teeth out in 1 sitting with just local anesthesia in about 20 minutes (and that with 2 teeth categorized as "difficult", they had to cut them in half to take them out) and then I drove myself to class.

It depends. The more difficult the teeth are, the likelier you’ll get put under anesthesia. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bladels said:

You say this and all I picture is this:

latest?cb=20130611061230

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It depends. The more difficult the teeth are, the likelier you’ll get put under anesthesia. 

2 of my teeth was in "difficult" category. I had a class in Odonto-stomatology so I know. We only do general anesthesia in some special situation or if the patient request it.

• Like 2

Just now, bladels said:

2 of my teeth was in "difficult" category. I had a class in Odonto-stomatology so I know. We only do general anesthesia in some special situation or if the patient request it.

I guess we don't deal with pain all that well over here.  

You're like:

Pain-can-be-controlled.-You-just-disconn

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, bladels said:

I had a friend/co-worker who went and had all 4 of his taken out, and he was back work within an hour after the procedure.

That's what I thought would happen when I went to the dentist the 1st time. Unfortunately, instead of only having 2 problematic teeth, all 4 were too difficult to pull out! So surgery was my best 2nd option!😭

• Like 1

jfc, never thought I would see movie advertisements using ad hominem attacks against movie critics...I mean, okay, it has happened before, but “troll behind a keyboard?” Really? They really want the Trump voter demo.

Edited by Mekanos

38 minutes ago, bladels said:

It is often local, specially if it can be made in just 20 minutes like yours. From all the people I known/heard about their experience, only one got general and it was at an advanced age with very big wisdom teeth/root.

15 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

I mean, okay, it has happened before, but “troll behind a keyboard?”

Also will you trust you or a troll behind a keyboard.....

What trusting my opinion of a movie I have not seen could even mean....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1