Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

Nemo had a 4.84x multi (339.715/70.252)  ... 1st run

Dory followed with 3.60x years later in the previews era.

Incredibles had a 3.71x multi (261.441/70.468)

I think Incredibles2's multi will be 2.75-3.25x.

With 165-185 ow that gives a wide range of 454-601 dom ... 175 * 3.0  = 525 in between that range.

Edited by a2k

Fuck frozen. It overrated bullshit. 

MIinions was actually a good movie.

anyway now back to the preview numbers. Very good for The Incredibles 2 lets see how it’s matinees do, but tomorrow and Sunday will determine its gross. Hopefully $140-$150 million happens!

im actually surprised to see Tag do over $1 million in previews, considering Ed Helms and crew can’t sell a movie on their own. It’s word of mouth isn’t too bad (79% so far). So hopefully a debut around $17-$20 million.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 3

6 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Fuck frozen. It overrated bullshit. 

MIinions was actually a good movie.

anyway now back to the preview numbers. Very good for The Incredibles 2 lets see how it’s matinees do, but tomorrow and Sunday will determine its gross. Hopefully $140-$150 million happens!

im actually surprised to see Tag do over $1 million in previews, considering Ed Helms and crew can’t sell a movie on their own. It’s word of mouth isn’t too bad (79% so far). So hopefully a debut around $17-$20 million.

I don't think I've ever seen a movie more advertised on YouTube as Tag was in the last month. Actually, I'm sure I haven't. WB should give them a percentage of the film's gross. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This. Anyone who thinks there’s been a better one this decade has a looooooot of explaining to do

UP

Those 2 montage sequence of Ellie and Carl are the best sequence in an animated movie and one of the best all time any movie. They are so well crafted. The music is perfect and you feel so many strong emotions. There is a reason why those sequences are so talked about and analyzed. They alone make it better than pretty much animated movie imo

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

UP

Those 2 montage sequence of Ellie and Carl are the best sequence in an animated movie and one of the best all time any movie. They are so well crafted. The music is perfect and you feel so many strong emotions. There is a reason why those sequences are so talked about and analyzed. They alone make it better than pretty much animated movie imo

And then there are the other 80 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3