sfran43

Wednesday numbers: AM&TW $5.85M

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Discount Tuesdays have basically become the unofficial 4th moviegoing day of a 4-day holiday weekend at the box office at this point.

Still.

It’s certainly and easily the worst Wednesday drop of the summer so far compared the other #1 openers. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Looks like sub 200m is back on the menu boys

bad Monday, good Tuesday, bad Wednesday...

Ant-Man 2 is going to need an uncharacteristically good hold on Thursday, today, and remain flat in attendance from Wednesday, yesterday, against the emergence of two blockbuster  films previewing tonight for this weekend.  If it does not drop too much today, then 200m will look better going into this weekend.  

30 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Looks like sub 200m is back on the menu boys

20 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Damn!

Funny-Girl-Office-Fall-Gif-For-Whatsapp.

30 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

WHY THE FUCK AM&TW DROPPED SO MUCH OF ALL MOVIES? WTF? I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT! 

UNDER BLOODY 6M???? HOW THE HECK?????

My reaction to BOT’s reaction to bad Wednesday numbers.

latest?cb=20170505195956

9 minutes ago, a2k said:

5.85 Wed for AM2. 27 2nd weekend (-65%) imo.

5.3 (-9%) Thu

8.1 (+53%)

10.5 (+30%)

8.3 (-21%)

= 26.9 (-64.5%)

🤣 Antman 2 is not dropping fycking 65%. Knock it off with this crap.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

We've officially turned to the WOM excuse already, I see.

Not being loved by audience is now an "excuse" for a movie having bad leg ? What would simply be a reason ?

• Like 1

I really need to add my social security # and bank info right here so I can find it later in the archives.  I'll remember it is the forum thread (string tied around finger) with Ant-Man doing horrible, making 200m look weak, and going under Solo in the second weekend perhaps and even more, -65%?

Just now, Barnack said:

Not being loved by audience is now an "excuse" for a movie having bad leg ? What would simply be a reason ?

It's a Marvel movie (the 20th in an ongoing universe) and therefore had an audience that showed up right away, for one.

Regardless, the movie hasn't even been out a week. Let's wait until the second weekend drop comes in and then we'll talk about its legs.