Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

5 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Sounds like it’s about as good as it could have been given the best part of its predecessor is no longer around. If it had to be made it’s commendable that they didn’t drop the ball. 

I really dont like that line of thinking

This is the one MCU movie I (and I assume most people) had been understandably nervous about for a while so the fact that they seem to have managed to mostly live up to expectations is a major sigh of relief. Can't wait!

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is the one MCU movie I (and I assume most people) had been understandably nervous about for a while so the fact that they seem to have managed to mostly live up to expectations is a major sigh of relief. Can't wait!

If the reviews stick and audiences’ reception is good/great, it will show how great of a director Ryan Coogler really is. Against all odds, he was able to make at least a good film.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

idk, i feel like the trailers made it abundantly clear that this one had a level of effort put into it that a lot of the recent (lesser) marvel flicks didn't, so i feel like it was always the one mulligan they had if everything else they make goes to shit lol

• Like 2