That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

MIB is not a Disney movie. Therefore, we won’t get any conspiracy theories over its RT score or critics being “nice” to Gray.

I don't know, I'm getting early vibes of Ghostbusters 2016 (to a much smaller degree). I've seen the "persons in black" complaint elsewhere.

Edited by cookie

There was almost no way that # wasn't going to be around 22 million ... so no shock.

Around 73 after tomorrow ... should be over 100 after Christmas Day.

Not gonna lie ... I am disappointed it won't end it's 5 day run at 116.

Edited by AdamKendall
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'm surprised The Mule dropped from Friday? I'm guessing the target audience is busy with Christmas and will come in their droves from Christmas Day. Still a 35% drop is pretty solid

All increases today seem slightly lower than the corresponding increases in 2012 which is the last time we got this configuration, both for new movies and holdovers.

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

All increases today seem slightly lower than the corresponding increases in 2012 which is the last time we got this configuration, both for new movies and holdovers.

Considering the holdover/opener balance is all out of wack, 2012 probably isn't gonna work out in the end as a comparison. Especially when 2012 had big openers on Christmas 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Considering the holdover/opener balance is all out of wack, 2012 probably isn't gonna work out in the end as a comparison. Especially when 2012 had big openers on Christmas 

Are you implying Holmes and Watson and Vice aren't going to be 200M grossing hits.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I think with 2012 people expected Hobbit to be much bigger than it turned out to be and so moved everything to the end of the month while studios seemed more eager this year to cannibalize one another.