Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Yeah nothing will ever beat the Batman Begins marketing...aaaabsoluteky nothing...nada...

GAH. I meant TEASER and only for NOLAN movies. if you want history of Begins, you have to look at entire history starting with the all time classic camp called Batman and Robin. I used to track future batman projects through Grep's Upcoming movies. Batman brand was so tarnished most plans went kaput until they gave this indie director a chance. He was not able to keep his narrative in the entire campaign as the movie was not tracking well with Women. So you had all sorts of tricks pulled by WB Marketing(they used to suck big time those days). Thanksfully the movie laid the foundation that helped TDK big time.

Excellent teaser, really effective, great use of music (as usual), amazing cinematography, and seems really intense (I also get the time travel / time loop vibe).

I think this will be a huge movie, if Nolan can make a 3 hour scifi make almost $ 700M and a war movie make almost $ 550M, he definitely will pull +800M with a proper blockbuster (like he did with Inception).

• Astonished 1

16 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Excellent teaser, really effective, great use of music (as usual), amazing cinematography, and seems really intense (I also get the time travel / time loop vibe).

I think this will be a huge movie, if Nolan can make a 3 hour scifi make almost $ 700M and a war movie make almost $ 550M, he definitely will pull +800M with a proper blockbuster (like he did with Inception).

No Leo, hard to get over 700m with an original film

• Disbelief 1

15 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

this movie can only work if Nolan is such a good director he can unlock, buried deep down somehwere, Robert Pattinson 's

charisma

Good Luck

I guess everyone know you don’t like Robert, doesn’t need to keep saying this in every thread possible

• Like 1

I am betting this explodes in china if it gets July release date. Inception was huge there(2nd biggest movie at that point). A sci fi action thriller by Nolan gonna explode big time.

Spoiler

Early predicts (89% RT with 8.0/10 average score. 75 metacritic score)

110m OW/450m Dom/250m China/450m OS - C - 1.15B WW.

18 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am betting this explodes in china if it gets July release date. Inception was huge there(2nd biggest movie at that point). A sci fi action thriller by Nolan gonna explode big time.

Hide contents

Early predicts (89% RT with 8.0/10 average score. 75 metacritic score)

110m OW/450m Dom/250m China/450m OS - C - 1.15B WW.

Dunkirk got a 94 on metacritic... can see this hitting 80+ if he maintains the same level of quality control

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Dunkirk got a 94 on metacritic... can see this hitting 80+ if he maintains the same level of quality control

Dunkirk was a drama. So it got raves from mainstream and high brow critics. I think this will behave similar to inception and that felt like it got universal rave but had its detractors(Weird it got B cinemascore).