Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

21 minutes ago, antovolk said:

Has that guy had any track record with this kind of info?

It's quite sad how many people have twitter accounts where they pretend to reveal insider information in a desperate attempt to have any relevance to other people.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Where is the teaser?????

is this getting Cats treatment, with the movie first, online second?

It's getting the MiB treatment. Playing excursively in cinemas, then people get neuralyzed, so they forget the details, and only retain the fact that they MUST watch Tenet opening day.

Just now, reddevil19 said:

It's getting the MiB treatment. Playing excursively in cinemas, then people get neuralyzed, so they forget the details, and only retain the fact that they MUST watch Tenet opening day.

Jeez that trailer was so annoying. Got it every single time i swear.

HURRDURR FORGET YOU WATCHED THE PREVIOUS TRAILERS AND ONLY WATCH MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL

Just now, Avatree said:

Jeez that trailer was so annoying. Got it every single time i swear.

HURRDURR FORGET YOU WATCHED THE PREVIOUS TRAILERS AND ONLY WATCH MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL

It was clever of them to build it into the movie, though... I forgot everything about it by the time I walked to my car.

• Thanks 1

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The teaser trailer for Christopher Nolan&#39;s <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Tenet?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Tenet</a>, starring Robert Pattinson, John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki, is set to debut this weekend in front of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HobbsAndShaw?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HobbsAndShaw</a>!</p>&mdash; Film Updates (@FilmUpdates) <a href="https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1156884403001397248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

If it is attached to Hobbs and Shaw, wouldn't someone else have mentioned it by now?

It's not. 

13 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

That AT filmupdates account is just repeating the false news that the guy above posted. In fact he may well be the same person behind both accounts, who knows. 

Fake News.

Edited by Avatree

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Press Y to believe.

That account looks pretty unreliable and spreading false news. Tiny, new account, appears to just regurgitate things it hears regardless of truth.

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

That account looks pretty unreliable and spreading false news. Tiny, new account, appears to just regurgitate things it hears regardless of truth.

oh lol. I just thought it was legit because @Jayhawk found it. Probably based on that other guy's tweet.

Edited by cannastop