MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

56 minutes ago, A Star is Orm said:

Interesting. I hadn't heard anything about this. What actress is rumored to be playing her?

We don't know. But there wasn't any rumor about Indya Moore, Jani Zhao and the guy from Game of Thrones. I think they are intentionally hiding info for the next months.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, belblazer said:

Now with the SW:RS news, Avatar will likely take their date, right? So this would be alone next year.

Why would you immediately assume Avatar would be the one moving?  It's history of "delays" aren't really "delays"...but of course most people don't understand that.  But yes, it will be interesting to see which production blinks, here...one of them likely will.  Not only are they two stratosphere blockbuster-potentials...they are both wildly parallel in dealing with...underwater adventures.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, belblazer said:

hgvwqzz82hz71.jpg

The stunt crew posted this.

I don't get it. I thought that the production was paused because Jason tested positive? 

They’ll CG him into the film later like Hayden Christensen 

haydenjedi2.jpg

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

She should have lost her job alongside Johnny Depp.

Both are abusive trainwrecks.

Depp only lost his job after a judge ruled him guilty of domestic abuse. When there were only allegations against him, he still went on to star in Crimes Of Grindelwald. Heard shouldn't lose her job before allegations against her are proven in court too.

“That whole picture is just a class act. I think [Aquaman 2] is better. I think the script is stronger and it’s more exciting,” Lundgren admits. “The technology has moved forward in four years, so I was really pleased to be a part of it. James Wan is just going to blow everybody away again by this tremendous world that he creates. He’s involved in every little detail, even every little piece of every weapon, and I think it’s going to be great.”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

Creed 2 should have been the Drago film to begin with. I hope he has an expanded role in Aquaman 2, love Dolph.

Stallone has been "in a mood" on his IG comments recently, and let slip that his original script for CREED 2 apparently had the Dragos win(!) but that the producers (+possibly the filmmaker/star) changed it.  His other ROCKY projects are also apparently being stop-gapped by Irwin Winkler.  

But Lundgren mentioning that MGM is considering a Drago spin-off proves that word-of-mouth is great enough around the characters that the studio is pondering a continuance of these characters, anyway!

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Stallone has been "in a mood" on his IG comments recently, and let slip that his original script for CREED 2 apparently had the Dragos win(!) but that the producers (+possibly the filmmaker/star) changed it.  His other ROCKY projects are also apparently being stop-gapped by Irwin Winkler.  

But Lundgren mentioning that MGM is considering a Drago spin-off proves that word-of-mouth is great enough around the characters that the studio is pondering a continuance of these characters, anyway!

That I did not know, producers suck and it explains why he's leaving the franchise. Loved Creed 1 but the Dragos were clearly the underdogs for 2.

• Like 3