Porthos

Star Wars: The Clone Wars | Disney+ | Final Season Starts Feb 17 | Queen Ahsoka's Coming to Save us All

Well that was a little on the tense side.

Spoiler

Things def changed from the Ahsoka novel, but an artifact of the compressed timeline/missing episodes that were going to set things up I reckon.

Gonna be fallout over that among book fans, but can't say I particularly care too much. 

Also, lol at the 

Spoiler

Ahsoka/Maul convos. Makes sense that he was a tiny bit more courteous by the time of Rebels

Just a tense taught episode all the way around.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Anyone else catch that quick manly tear Rex shed as he was trying to resist order 66? 

Also it's cool they keep using the original lines and audio from Revenge of the Sith , especially ones from the Windu vs Palpatine fight, even kept in Haydens voice too instead of having Matt Lanter re-dud them. Man, Filoni continues to outdo himself. Series finale on Monday ladies and gents!

Edited by clockwork
  • Like 1

Just now, clockwork said:
  Hide contents

Anyone else catch that quick manly tear Rex shed as he was trying to resist order 66? 

Spoiler

Managed to resist his programming just enough to give the vital clue about Fives.

Got to admit, I liked how this played out better than what I believe was the original idea:

Spoiler

That Rex had removed his inhibitor chip ahead of time in one of the lead up arcs.  Never quite sat right with me that Rex removed it before Order 66 without blowing the whole conspiracy wide open.  I can't recall if the rationale was ever fully explored in conversations about what was planned (ie Rex didn't trust things so he went semi-rogue and removed his own chip but didn't tell others to remove theirs).

@4815162342 might have a better memory about this than I.

Or I'm mis-remembering this whole cloth. Wouldn't be the first time. :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, clockwork said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also it's cool they keep using the original lines and soundbites from Revenge of the Sith , especially ones from the Windu vs Palpatine fight, even kept in Haydens voice too instead of having Matt Lanter re-dud them. Man, Filoni continues to outdo himself. Series finale on Monday ladies and gents!

I’m pretty sure that was Matt Lanter when Anakin says “what have I done?”, right? Kinda strange to redo that one line, but whatever.

Another good episode. Can't believe the series is ending...again...again...again 

But lots of good nods and tie-ins to other movies and even just other seasons of the show

Can't wait to see how they wrap this all up in Monday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

They're releasing it early for May the 4th? Nice.

Yep, they have a bunch of stuff for the 4th since it's star wars day and they bumped the finale up, I guess to add to it

• Like 1