Eric the Minion

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

UNSURE ABOUT THAT ...

Canada is just a leggier market then the states. 

That's a good point.

At least we don't have to wait long to see how all this shakes out.

Just now, Nero said:

How can you forget Shivampa who is permanently banned but still reacts to posts 😂😂

I have no idea, he never reacts to any of my posts 😢

Unless it was one of his 200 alts :stirthepot:

• Haha 1

Just now, pepsa said:

Well you know it's going to be banger when you have 77 page before we even have a MN estimate....

I think the record was the BATB thread, which had 84 pages before numbers.

Might be the first record Endgame breaks this weekend

• Haha 1

Alright, I've calmed down.

Let me just say that I appreciate the love that y'all have given me. I know that I'm supposed to "block the haters" or whatever, but a lot of this came from both the work I've done and Thrylos' history. I've done a lot of work here archiving Fandango history, as well as filling up the back catalog (shoutout to @Stewart @BudStarr @stfletch for that BP/IW/Incredibles/HT3/Grinch info btw) 😘

So yeah, I get a little ticked off when my hard work is getting called bad because I decided to be a wee bit lazy just one time on a movie that was already going to get at least 257M anyways.

It also doesn't help that Thrylos is a total bully whose been doing this stuff for years. He's been targeting fanboys on this website for a long time, and while a lot of people here can be annoying, even some of the worst people here rarely go into personal insults at other members or deliberately try and start up flame wars. And while he's done that to other people, when you start doing it to me, I'm gonna get mad. He's a smug, condescending dick, and I really hope the mods consider giving him a harsher punishment instead of a measly threadban.

But yeah, I'm still gonna keep on doing these Pulse records and keep that Google Sheet updated for as long as I'm still here. For all the a-holes who think I'm trash, there's 10 times more people here who love and appreciate the things that I do, and I do it because I love y'all. Just don't call me a hater or a shill or whatever when I post up them results.

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think the record was the BATB thread, which had 84 pages before numbers.

Might be the first record Endgame breaks this weekend

Wasnt the BATB thread the one with the gif-spam?

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Just don't call me a hater or a shill or whatever when I post up them results.

Have you been watching Jeremy a lot from G + G? 

Edited by tawasal
  • Knock It Off 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I'm not that big of a masochist. (I did see somebody post about his obscenly high CM-related videos though...good Lord)

There are fanfictions circulating that involve him and Brie Larson.  The theory going around is that he made all those Captain Marvel videos because he's secretly in love with her

• ...wtf 3

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

There are fanfictions circulating that involve him and Brie Larson.  The theory going around is that he made all those Captain Marvel videos because he's secretly in love with her

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm not that big of a masochist. (I did see somebody post about his obscenly high CM-related videos though...good Lord)

What am I missing, who's jeremy?