Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

15 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Here’s a tip, if you have such a “busy” schedule don’t try to make “scientific” estimates made out of thin air. Your method is as wrong as it could be.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

i would be very wary of first estimates for Friday really, the massive presales will makes thing really hard to project even for the likes of RTH and others.

However I would say as long as previews are over 50 million, opening weekend record will be demolished handily. 

I am just getting Ultron flashbacks lol... 

Yep, I remember when 130m-145m OD was reported early for TFA and it went down to 119m.

@CoolEric258 Your hard work is 100% appreciated by 99% of users on this site. Don't listen to the ignorant 1% who just come here to pick fights.

Remember N.I.R.D. everybody:

N. - Not Cool Reaction

I. - Ignore

R. - Report posts

D. - Don't reply or quote

And remember mods ONLY SEE IT IF YOU REPORT.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Here’s a tip, if you have such a “busy” schedule don’t try to make “scientific” estimates made out of thin air. Your method is as wrong as it could be.

You're such a dick... 

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Now I think it feels like a weekend thread. Shitposting and calling each other... Ban hammer is gonna fall soon :ohmygod:

How dare you call the cinematic masterpiece of Michael Bay’s Johnny Test a shitpost, it’s a diarrheapost.

Seriously though not surprised the thread is starting to go down the shitter, in fact it’ll get worse over the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Rumpot said:

Why in the world are there people here who haven't banned Thrylos?....do it now...you'll regret waiting if you still haven't banned him by Saturday

He's literally the second person I ignored on BOT... Got over 30 people on that list, the forum experience is much better :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

How dare you call the cinematic masterpiece of Michael Bay’s Johnny Test a shitpost, it’s a diarrheapost.

Seriously though not surprised the thread is starting to go down the shitter, in fact it’ll get worse over the weekend. 

Is Johnny Test a character from a movie? I'm hearing it the first time