Eric the IF

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

In my opinion, if someone completely random hurts your enjoyment on a movie forum on a consistent basis then block/ignore them.  Not saying to ignore someone just because they don't agree with you as that's not a big deal...but some people are literally here to annoy you as their primary goal.  This isn't Thanksgiving with the extended family or your workplace where you have to just take it....don't let someone random hurt your experience on a forum you come to for mutual information/enjoyment/escape from the grind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Alright, I've calmed down.

Let me just say that I appreciate the love that y'all have given me. I know that I'm supposed to "block the haters" or whatever, but a lot of this came from both the work I've done and Thrylos' history. I've done a lot of work here archiving Fandango history, as well as filling up the back catalog (shoutout to @Stewart @BudStarr @stfletch for that BP/IW/Incredibles/HT3/Grinch info btw) 😘

So yeah, I get a little ticked off when my hard work is getting called bad because I decided to be a wee bit lazy just one time on a movie that was already going to get at least 257M anyways.

It also doesn't help that Thrylos is a total bully whose been doing this stuff for years. He's been targeting fanboys on this website for a long time, and while a lot of people here can be annoying, even some of the worst people here rarely go into personal insults at other members or deliberately try and start up flame wars. And while he's done that to other people, when you start doing it to me, I'm gonna get mad. He's a smug, condescending dick, and I really hope the mods consider giving him a harsher punishment instead of a measly threadban.

But yeah, I'm still gonna keep on doing these Pulse records and keep that Google Sheet updated for as long as I'm still here. For all the a-holes who think I'm trash, there's 10 times more people here who love and appreciate the things that I do, and I do it because I love y'all. Just don't call me a hater or a shill or whatever when I post up them results.

Here, fucking here!

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Don't worry about it.  No, really, you're better off not looking him up

Won't I miss out on a good laugh? Because watching stupid people speak is one of the funny things in the world. 

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm not that big of a masochist. (I did see somebody post about his obscenly high CM-related videos though...good Lord)

I wasn't saying you were, just focusing on that word shill, he (uses) it so much. 

5 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I will do your cleavage one better. 

28ca3a76154efe538c93f5040383df62.gif

Weak attempt for a Brie fan. A disservice to your girl.

Let me help

oXiFn9n.gif

• Like 5
  • Astonished 8