Eric the IF

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

22 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

I wonder if bringing Edward Norton on board was a Feige decision or a Universal decision...

I hope this was the thread:

I think Feige's then boss was one of the pushers for that. Feige was at that time not #1

51 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

He deserves a ban  that's it. 

agree

20 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

... but a lot of this came from both the work I've done and Thrylos' history.

It also doesn't help that Thrylos is a total bully whose been doing this stuff for years. He's been targeting fanboys on this website for a long time, and while a lot of people here can be annoying, even some of the worst people here rarely go into personal insults at other members or deliberately try and start up flame wars. And while he's done that to other people, when you start doing it to me, I'm gonna get mad. He's a smug, condescending dick, and I really hope the mods consider giving him a harsher punishment instead of a measly threadban....

As recently mentioned at China, I consider him a 'troll-fan', means the methods he uses are troll-like at best, if he is even a fan.

He is good in spreading that in different areas, usually not staying long enough to get reported or not get reported enough. I feel its the sum, here a word there a word (or a few sentences), often just restricted per post enough to not be too obvious. What makes it sometimes hard to decide to report or not.

Unpleasant and as such the opposite from you, you are a good one in my POV thank you for your energy and tome you put into all you provide us here

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Feige is truly a master at appealing to all audiences. He knew damn well what he was doing having Rocket alive instead of Groot.

Don't underestimated the amount of treehumpers