Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Just now, DAR said:

Just a little reminder, Deadline's first numbers usually aren't a reason to panic or celebrate.   Keep an even keel until Rth or Charlie give us numbers.

When DHD's first numbers come in, just add 25% and they'll be correct...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stewart said:

When DHD's first numbers come in, just add 25% and they'll be correct...

Hey now they have become smart and started copying numbers from BOT. They are also on 300M train. I believe maybe one of the user works for Deadline hmmm :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Guys... South Korea thread was the first thread in BOT to ever achieve a new Orange tag... "Extra Spicy!" - must be something new!

6uFM1mW.png&key=be0abc95d8566283d69978d4

EDIT: It was all @Nero's idea, me and @Brainbug did not contribute whatsoever. 

You are embarrassing me with giving me all the credit. ,😂

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Pathetic. A member with 10 posts (possibly an alt account) asking for a ban about what exactly ? No spoilers, no fanboy wars (when most posts in here are just that in the last 10 pages) , no real insults , nothing in a forum that has tolerated racist attacks and 17-18 yo members with thousands of post of BS.

You are literally insulting him. And when people said you are wrong, you are defending yourself. 

Just say sorry and move on. 

i would be very wary of first estimates for Friday really, the massive presales will makes thing really hard to project even for the likes of RTH and others.

However I would say as long as previews are over 50 million, opening weekend record will be demolished handily. 

I am just getting Ultron flashbacks lol... 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

i would be very wary of first estimates for Friday really, the massive presales will makes thing really hard to project even for the likes of RTH and others.

However I would say as long as previews are over 50 million, opening weekend record will be demolished handily. 

What's your range for opening day (incl. previews) at this point?