Eric the Ape

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

All those pics remind me, I'd really love to see the clip (probably in a safe) where Hugh Jackman 'arises' from that Adamantium bath on X-Men 2 flashback scene, then has to run along a floor or so, naked.

Coming around the corner more or less every female staff and cast member (and more) standing there waving bank notes....

Him still having the 'claws' glued on trying to cover himself up, 'denting' a leg...

Just now, Stewart said:

I guess that whole "I'm going to sleep" thing was just a ploy to ditch the SK thread? :ty:

Lol no.. I was going to but I thought atleast join the gif posting bandwagon 😋

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

All those pics remind me, I'd really love to see the clip (probably in a safe) where Hugh Jackman 'arises' from that Adamantium bath on X-Men 2 flashback scene, then has to run along a floor or so, naked.

Coming around the corner more or less every female staff and cast member (and more) standing there waving bank notes....

Him still having the 'claws' glued on trying to cover himself up, 'denting' a leg...

I’m still searching for that, but here’s a gif for you to hold over while I do that 

7EWR.gif

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

RIP this emoticon :ohmygod::ohmygod:

About to be used extensively this weekend.

Need to up your game, that version is too small, use the Super-OMG:

LLpZTvM.png

Edited by Stewart
  • Like 1

So, I just got back and my Screen was about 90% full for the 7pm showing.

That prob sounds bad, but for where I live at this time of year (tourist area) that is outstanding.

The cinema had all 11 screens showing EndGame, if this follows suit for other areas, the other movies are going to plummet this weekend.

• Like 1