Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

6 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Opening numbers around the world are blowing past IW and the opening records. Even Japan is expected to come in 40% over IW and they aren't a "superhero" country. So yes, expectations are high and rightly so. 

$285m would be a let down only because the real tracking says much higher ($305-$325m)

$285M though might happen because of capacity. That's not a bad thing. I don't think it won't reach $300M for lack of trying but because people actually won't be able to see it this weekend.

For the record, $300M is very much in play, but already a lot of theaters are reaching capacity.

Edited by CloneWars

4 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

$285M though might happen because of capacity. That's not a bad thing. I don't think it won't reach $300M for lack of trying but because people actually won't be able to see it this weekend.

For the record, $300M is very much in play, but already a lot of theaters are reaching capacity.

Yeah my Canadian theater has ALL reserved seats.  So there's gonna be a lot of disappointed walkups 

22 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

You're absolutely right. Let me take an hour or two out of my busy schedule to look at Endgame's entire archive of tickets that I found, which takes an incredibly long time to create. Not like I have an internship or finals I need to worry about or anything.

Here’s a tip, if you have such a “busy” schedule don’t try to make “scientific” estimates made out of thin air. Your method is as wrong as it could be.

• Knock It Off 11

Just now, Thrylos 7 said:

Here’s a tip, if you have such a “busy” schedule don’t try to make “scientific” estimates made out of thin air. Your method is as wrong as it could be.

Go do your own analysis if you think his is so incorrect.  Show us how easy it is.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Guys... South Korea thread was the first thread in BOT to ever achieve a new Orange tag... "Extra Spicy!" - must be something new!

6uFM1mW.png&key=be0abc95d8566283d69978d4

Hey you forgot to tag me, we did it. remember there was an idea to.... 😉

Hey man, he puts in a ton of work for those comps and he doesn't have to give them to us. So show some respect and gratitude.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Hey man, he puts in a ton of work for those comps and he doesn't have to give them to us. So show some respect and gratitude.

I replied with the same style he replied to me, don’t care about his comps which are wrong anyway.

• Knock It Off 3

I replied with the same style he replied to me, don’t care about his comps which are wrong anyway.

You realize you're throwing a temper tantrum because you don't like what his comps (maybe) indicate, right?

Edited by ViewerAnon
  • Like 3