Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I'm sure this will jinx it, but RT has had 32 (272/10) straight fresh ratings and the average is up to 8.3

Back to being higher than Black Panther!

Best Picture incoming

13 minutes ago, Nova said:

I don’t need to tell you anything. It’s my opinion. My favorite movie of all time before was The Dark Knight itself. And now End Game has surpassed that. 

I didnt say End Game was the greatest film of all time. I said End Game was MY favorite movie of all time. 

Hey Nova even if you said Endgame is greatest movie of all time... There's nothing wrong with it... Man people these days are just ☹️... And it's TOG who said makes it more 🤢

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Cause I waited five god damn years for INSERT SPOILER 

and I died in that theater when it happened. It is totally top tier MCU and I am with

@Nova on being one of the best CBMs ever. I mean, nothing will ever bet The Winter Soldier for me but this was so so so close.

You have to wait another five years and watch the movie like thirty times before you’re allowed to say things like this. Don’t you know the rules that TOG and VA have instilled upon us in terms of ranking our favorite films :mellow:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any “all time” nomenclature is subjective 100%. Don’t care if it’s a well respected critic, film student, or some average ass person.

I will say Avengers Endgame is 100% the most fun and overall most exhilarating experience I’ve had in a movie theater. I’m only 25 so I definitely missed a few things but damn, if this isn’t the blockbuster movie/series of my generation I have no idea what is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I mean, you do you, man.  Just seems like such a bold statement to make when you’ve only seen it once and it’s only been like 15 minutes since you first saw it.

So what ? Are you going to arrest him?? Chill man. It's not the end of the world... You are being such a hypocrite 🤢

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

You have to wait another five years and watch the movie like thirty times before you’re allowed to say things like this. Don’t you know the rules that TOG and VA have instilled upon us in terms of ranking our favorite films :mellow:

I will probably be at like five showing of AEG by Sunday, so I am fast tracking that timeline. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Hey Nova even if you said Endgame is greatest movie of all time... There's nothing wrong with it... Man people these days are just ☹️... And it's TOG who said makes it more 🤢

I mean I’m not sure why my comment generated the responses it did from those two users as if I was forcing them to share in my thoughts or something. All I did was share my opinion :thinking:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Anybody know if we should expect another update any time soon? I'm this close to hitting the hay, but I don't want to miss any good action.

I don't think we get any preview #s from the Asgardians so I'm hitting the hay too and look forward to seeing that $60-65m preview # when I wake up.

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

Yeah whats up with this shit TOG? I thought you might be the last guy to say so... Considering when you like TDW more than Ragnarok isn't your taste weird. No need to give lecture to others.... I mean wtf do you guys think only TDK is like some godly movie nothing can top it.. 😡

This isn’t about someone’s taste being weird.  I’m just frustrated with the hyperbole surrounding this movie, because it actively lessens my hype for it. It’s probably my fault for reading so much of this weekend thread anyway.  I’m exhausted too.  I should probably just sleep.

• Knock It Off 1

Just now, Nova said:

I mean I’m not sure why my comment generated the responses it did from those two users as if I was forcing them to share in my thoughts or something. All I did was share my opinion :thinking:

I'm hoping it becomes my favorite of all time but it'll be tough topping SW.  Based on reactions I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes my favorite CBM of all time 

1 minute ago, FlashMaster659 said:

I'm back. Holy crap was that outstanding.

So $43M previews so far as of 7 PM PST, huh? What kind of preview total should that lead to?

Since we really don't know what is going into their number.... we have no clue.

If it included West Coast presale numbers the total could be lower than many expected.  If it didn't include all presale numbers it could be huge.

Basically it was Deadline pulling numbers out of their ass to be 1st to post a headline.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AndyLL said:

I'm hoping it becomes my favorite of all time but it'll be tough topping SW.  Based on reactions I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes my favorite CBM of all time 

SW stands for Star Wars right? :ph34r: Because as I was watching it, I started thinking about how the generation before me got the blockbuster franchise like SW and how it would have been like watching it in theaters on the big screen. Really hope you enjoy it! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This isn’t about someone’s taste being weird.  I’m just frustrated with the hyperbole surrounding this movie, because it actively lessens my hype for it. It’s probably my fault for reading so much of this weekend thread anyway.  I’m exhausted too.  I should probably just sleep.

Yeah but man you should know better... I mean I like how many people stan for different movies. @Brainbug thinks Jurassic World is masterpiece.. I mean I don't agree with him but to each their own... 

Just now, Nero said:

Yeah but man you should know better... I mean I like how many people stan for different movies. @Brainbug thinks Jurassic World is masterpiece.. I mean I don't agree with him but to each their own... 

he’s right, Fallen Kingdom is a masterpiece