Eric the Ape

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

8 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I'll be the hot taker and say Age of Ultron and IW are way better then Endgame. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

I disagree but I support any and all AGE OF ULTRON love.

4 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I'm out of reactions but Age of Ultron is underrated.

People who appreciated/loved Ultron are my kind of people.

• Like 2

Just now, Sam said:

People who appreciated/loved Ultron are my kind of people.

We should make a team...an Initiative if you will...to fight the battles...Ultron never could. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Why people going crazy for nothing after this "article"? 

Welcome to BOT, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Spoiler

You see, the joke is, BOT GONNA BOT...

====

Of course, I think there have been many more people mocking Deadline than actually going crazy, but as always YMMV.

I've seen Endgame two days ago in a Brussels theaters that was packed in a way i have never seen in my lifetime.  Long files of people from the stairs already. 

The movie itself is astounding as far as i am concerned...I said movie, because to me it really felt has a wonderful, one of a kind type of movie that just happens to have some cbm fantasies in it rather than the other way around. 

RDJ deserves an Oscar and Chris Hemsworth acting really shines

Spoiler

in comedic roles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will be honest, I watched Endgame 3rd times. 

I am literally crying the more you watch this movie, the more emotional you got. 

I have never seen a movie like this. I am not a big nerdy fan and have never read comics but tears can't stop flowing. 

I cried literally many times in the movie. I don't knew what I can say about this movie. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

38 minutes ago, druv10 said:

How are you? Ending had me tearing up.

You were here from the beginning. Wow how time flies. We were all excited about Avengers opening weekend. I remember it like it was yesterday. What a fun ride!

• Like 1
  • Astonished 3

8 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

You were here from the beginning. Wow how time flies. We were all excited about Avengers opening weekend. I remember it like it was yesterday. What a fun ride!

E!!!

When will you watch the movie? 

9 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Wow, you came back. :ohmygod: