Eric the IF

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

5 minutes ago, jaybox said:

No way it's 43 mill. 55-65 easy, wouldn't be surprised at 70. 300 milli looks like it's actually gonna happen. Got damn

DUDE, THE MOVIE HAD COLLECTED 43 MILLION AT THE TIME OF THE REPORT AND WAS CLIMBING EVEN HIGHER. GO READ THE DAMN REPORT.

How many times has this been explained in this thread already?

10 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Wow, surprised you didn't come out of it with more positivity than that, but hey, 'tis the spectrum of opinions. How would you compare it to Infinity War?

I still don't know when am I gonna see it or if I'm gonna contribute to either Portugal or Spain's gross, but Goddamn, these numbers are just mindblowing.

I loved Infinity War. 10/10. This 7/10. 

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I really need 80mn Friday. Not feeling good after watching the film.

Wait... you are in depressing mode now!  the reaction for IW is at the same level of TDK

But EG reaction around the world is much better than usual... keep calm and breathe  😁

• Like 1

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

My first time reaction for both.

yes i know that what i was trying to say is that maybe you will like it more the sec time , i know that i did the first time it wasnt what i was expecting but after i was proccesing some things and watched again i said  iw 10/10 and endgame 10/10 

10 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

DUDE, THE MOVIE HAD COLLECTED 43 MILLION AT THE TIME OF THE REPORT AND WAS CLIMBING EVEN HIGHER. GO READ THE DAMN REPORT.

How many times has this been explained in this thread already?

Yeah i know i was just reaffirming mang haha. I read 43 mill "So far" last night. "wooo-sa. Wooo-sa."