Eric the Ape

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

7 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

I had a dream that Spielberg is making sequel to E.T. with original cast where other members of ETs nation attack Earth and he with his friends wage guerilla warfare against that invasion. Can you imagine the BO of that?

I was just thinking the other day what an E.T. sequel could potentially do at the box office. I kind of hope it never gets one, because the original is practically perfect and Spielberg's best film IMO. But I am sure Universal will eventually make one. 

2 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

What a pathetic comment? Trolls brigaded CM and BP and if you think I am lying look at the legs of the movie. 

The comscore data, the Cinemascore. 

BP had better Audience Reception than IW. 

I know you are not a Marvel fan. But atleast have some decency. 

:wintf:

I think you’ve really, really misunderstood my comment or not read it properly lol 

I said trolls attacked Black Panther and Captain Marvel online. Then I said I’m happy they’re not trying to do that with Endgame.

That’s literally it. That’s all I said. It was a positive comment. 

What is happening to me? Is there someone else out here who can't stop thinking about this movie. 

It's making me cry a lot. I am going to be 19 soon and I can't control the emotions. 

This is the best and most emotional experience I have ever had in a theatre. 

After coming from the theater yesterday I went almost straight to bed but was so anxious and overwhelmed I couldn't really sleep... I have slept maybe 3 and half hours last night. I didn't even need to wake up early today but eventually gave up trying to force myself to sleep by holding my eyes closed. There's so much going on sleeping feels like waste of time lmao

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

:wintf:

I think you’ve really, really misunderstood my comment or not read it properly lol 

I said trolls attacked Black Panther and Captain Marvel online. Then I said I’m happy they’re not trying to do that with Endgame.

That’s literally it. That’s all I said. It was a positive comment. 

That's why I edited it. Sorry, I am too emotional as of now. I thought you were taking dig at those movie. I am really sorry. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MadmenEndgame said:

:winomg:

You ok? 

Do you not remember trolls started online campaigns against Captain Marvel and Black Panther?? 

It was literally covered by all the big media outlets. 

Trolls tried to downvote those movies. 

But they’re not attacking Endgame at all, despite featuring those characters (I’m assuming they’re in it, I’m not seeing it til Saturday) 

Let’s move the opinions to the Avengers thread please and not the weekend numbers thread. 

Some users haven’t seen the film yet and don’t want any hints about the film, including how it made people feel. There’s also a spoiler thread. 

Lol I’ve been so successful at avoiding spoilers and I’m looking at the nba subreddit about the la clippers game yesterday... and an asshole spoils part of end game in the comment section. I see the movie tomorrow 😕

Edited by YLF
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

I was just thinking the other day what an E.T. sequel could potentially do at the box office. I kind of hope it never gets one, because the original is practically perfect and Spielberg's best film IMO. But I am sure Universal will eventually make one. 

Idk, I’m sure a lot of people here aren’t gonna like to hear this, but I feel like ET is completely irrelevant among the under 25 crowd. I think even in my age range of 25-30 it has very limited relevancy. Movies don’t gross huge blockbuster numbers wo the under 30 crowd. 

• Like 3