Eric the IF

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Was offered to see EG tuesday this week but turned it down because of work. Finally watched it yesterday evening. I actually watched Avengers 1 & Infinity War on a April 25, so it was nice to keep on with the tradition. Loved the movie. 

The screening in St Etienne, France was full. Long lines of people waiting at the entrance, similar to when TFA was released. The theater added several shows for EG and I heard there were issues for presales in account of too many people wanting to book their seat.

Edited by HeyMast
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Idk, I’m sure a lot of people here aren’t gonna like to hear this, but I feel like ET is completely irrelevant among the under 25 crowd. I think even in my age range of 25-30 it has very limited relevancy. Movies don’t gross huge blockbuster numbers wo the under 30 crowd. 

That's because it is. I'm 34 and I don't get what the big deal is about ET. Don't care for it. 

3 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Could it possibly be review bombed by haters? 95% suddenly went to 92% in such a short period of time.

bc when the votes were at 84 the score was 95 now the votes are 450+  see before you talk

• Knock It Off 1

I see the meltdowns have started even though DHD said collected so far, meaning at the moment of report (which was four hours after showings began and only an hour after West Coast showings began), that's what it had made, with many hours still left :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I see the meltdowns have started even though DHD said collected so far, meaning at the moment of report (which was four hours after showings began and only an hour after West Coast showings began), that's what it had made, with many hours still left :ph34r:

welcome to forum

they also said when they posted this that the west coast started 1 hour ago 

5 minutes ago, UserHN said:

I don't know why you have the need to be rude when responding.

maybe bc i really dont wont see meltdowns ?  if i am wrong and you didnt have that attention i  apologize but as of now one thing that i have learned about forum is that the meltdowns here are way too easy so i dont know who wil have meltdowns or not ,also in my most of my comments i think that i am gentle my comments at least most of the time meant to be gentle and logic even tough in many cases the other users misanderstood it as my writing and understanding of the english language is not the best anyway again sorry maybe your comment had different attention its just that i have see way too many trollers and people that have way too easy meltdowns as a result of that when i see comments like this i undertstand them differentely  so excuse me :)

• Like 3