Eric Lasagna

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

6 hours ago, Deja23 said:

Per Deadline for IW:

Think Endgame will get an A CinemaScore as well. 

You did get that my post was about the AUS reactions?

Not sure out of your replay

7 hours ago, Bonenash said:

what i remenber about JW week end is lordmandeep not understand what s going on in the US cause in Canada it was huge but not THAT huge lol loved lordmandeep posts during this weekend  :)

What's funny to me is, he did post something like that directly after your post

5 hours ago, ViewerAnon said:

Respectfully, it seems less like forming an opinion of your own and more like confirming a wish you had walking it.

Weren't you one of the ones already reacting to leaks and such before seeing see movie?

1 hour ago, stripe said:

DC fans + Disney haters

No other possible explanation LOL

I do not consider myself as any of those (but I am not a fan of the merger, still not a hater its just is), my son loves the movie, me, not really.

I do love the posts about how exited nearly all the others here react to it, can cheer for its success, but wont re-watch it probably for a very long time.

Problem at RT is, you have to give the equivalent of an 7/10 or better that a audience reaction is considered as fresh since they changed the system.

But instinctively, if I get a x/5 rating system to use, a 3/5 means still fresh to me, I guess that might lead to future frustrations also.

But I do not rate at RT.

1 hour ago, UserHN said:

Could it possibly be review bombed by haters? 95% suddenly went to 92% in such a short period of time.

I read still social media posts about the CM haters will bomb it if she is in it, or if she is in it doing important things or... Less than active against her RT audience ratings and at IMDb but still there is a hard-core group jabbering about that.

If they will really do it, how many... that we will see way later I think the normal GA majority is in full swing.

But see the text above the RT 3/5 system might weight in for some who are not fully happy. And a few are not for a certain detail, but if that will lead to those to give 1/5 or 'only' 3/5 or...we will have to wait to see too

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Just now, Andreas said:

So.. While we still haven't gotten any numbers. How would you guys react if the MN end up at that $43M?

Shocked. I think it’ll be over $60m.

I think the article indicates that $43m was the floor, before they’d even finished counting lol

Just now, Krissykins said:

Shocked. I think it’ll be over $60m.

I think the article indicates that $43m was the floor, before they’d even finished counting lol

Last year the've predicted $45M for IW and it ended up being $39M. There might be chance that $43M up until that point is ALSO an overprediction, thus resulting in EG ending up with just that. Don't think it's likely though