Water Bottle

***SPOILERS***Detective Pikachu***SPOILERS THREAD***BE WARNED***SPOILERS THREAD***SPOILERS THREAD*** | Pika Pika?

2 hours ago, Cappoedameron said:

I imagine they'll bring back the cast cause Psyduck was the star and that's Lucy's Pokemon. Ryan Reynolds is definitely already contracted he mentioned as such and said they ran through ideas for him for future films. I would like to see maybe Justice and Ryan both become Pokemon in the sequel. Like a Pikachu and Pichu.

I think a Mystery Dungeon type film could work and also give a reason not to have humans feature so prominently. 

17 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think a Mystery Dungeon type film could work and also give a reason not to have humans feature so prominently. 

Imagine Ryan being the universal voice of every Pikachu lol. He did say he's doing multiple Pokemon films and they passed tons of ideas around for future movies.

8 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

Imagine Ryan being the universal voice of every Pikachu lol. He did say he's doing multiple Pokemon films and they passed tons of ideas around for future movies.

That'd be a bit too weird. 

1 hour ago, Cappoedameron said:

A bunch of people all over twitter are saying how their screeniing was sold out so they had to see another movie. :D

BTW guys since we now know this is canon wiith the anime.

Whom would you cast as 30 year old Ash, Misty, and Brock?

For Misty I'd do Sophie Turner or Jessica Chastain.

Can you post any of these tweets?

Not that twitter can't be a reliable source at times, but didn't Twitter also say this year that Cap Marvel shows were all empty in March?

Pretty sure those were mostly by youtubers like TheQuarterPounder and others that get their views by outrage who had decided long ago that CM was going to bombed and when that didn't happen...well.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

I really enjoyed this! By far my favorite live action video game film. Not that that was a very high bar to begin with, but still. I thought it was fun, charming, really enjoyed the world building. Felt like a complete story that lays groundwork for a franchise/universe. Definitely looking forward to more movies! I have nothing bad to say about this movie.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Morieris said:

I want someone who doesn't know about this movie but has a vague knowledge of Pokemon to read this statement and see the expression on their face. :hahaha:

They'd be a surprised Pikachu meme.

And I oop 

Samit: “A lot of the classic elements of a Pokémon story were not really at our disposal. At Ryme City, there are no battles, there are no trainers, there are no Pokeballs. We often thought of it as like writing a Star Wars movie without a lightsaber or the Force or anything like that. The key elements are just not part of this world.”