sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

Also, bump as in double feature ain't gonna happen, as its Sony film and EG is Disney. I think that's not how things go.

Besides, even if it bumps, doesn't matter as EG will be done by then. 

True. I'm shooting for 875 vs your 870 so it's basically nearly the same. Hoping it holds better than IW next week as it dropped pretty hard for the 4th weekend.

18 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Avatar and Titantic apparently. No hardcore Gone with the Wind fans so keep that one.

Why would GWTW have hard core fans in the first place? And no, never get rid of historic and unique box office runs, that’s what makes following runs so exciting. Fantards on the other hand perish all of them.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

7 hours ago, TMP said:

Edge of Tomorrow >>>>>>>>>> every video game movie

hell, Edge of Tomorrow >> most big budget movies of the last decade

It deserves a sequel so it can have a just box office. 

Edited by SofNascimento
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Neytiri, I don't feel too good.

kidding. . . .

I may be merely indifferent about Avatar, but if/when Endgame passes it WW, the congratulations poster must involve Na’vi getting dusted. There is nothing else they could do that would be more clever.

Edited by TServo2049

3 minutes ago, TServo2049 said:

I may be merely indifferent about Avatar, but if/when Endgame passes it WW, the congratulations poster must involve Na’vi getting dusted. There is nothing else they could do that would be more clever.

Concept art of Quaritch winning the final battle would be more appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

7 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

What, and miss the Titanic/MCU crossover?

giphy.gif

Color some people blue, add a flying creature or two and y’all have the Titantic/Avatar crossover everyone has been craving.