sfran43

Dead Weekend Walking Thread: Actuals - MIB International $30.03M | TSLOP2 $24.41M | Aladdin $17.31M | Rocketman $9.42M | Dark Phoenix $9.35M | SHAFT $8.90M

150M is where I have In The Heights, which Is HUGE for a musical, but not over 200M. Even TGS, LLL, and Into the Woods couldn’t do it. Star Is Born got over 200M thanks to Gaga and it being a more non-traditional musical. 

9 hours ago, PKMLover said:

Pulse Tickets sold, updated till 24:00 Central US, Sunday.

Comparing to Saturday number:

MIB +6.74%

XDP +10.52%

Aladdin +1.09%

Rocketman -6.9%

SLOP2 -5.2%

KOTM +20.45%

Shaft +2.1%

JW3 +32.25%

EG +25.77%

Pika -11.7%

JW3 dad film for the win! Seeing that tomorrow

@MCKillswitch123 :hahaha:

https://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_13_a_16_junho_2019_187095d0773d003956.pdf

MIB:I actually opened above the legendary nuclear mega bomb that MIB3 was (21.332 tickets sold on OW, every major theater was playing it in 2 screens to empty seats). This movie pretty much killed Columbia Tristar Warner at the time for me, they were the absolute WORST.

Also, the first Pets was shown at some random theater in a morning show and we are able to see the total of tickets sold and holy shit, Pets 2 will never smell that :hahaha: 

Edited by CJohn
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 :hahaha:

https://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_13_a_16_junho_2019_187095d0773d003956.pdf

MIB:I actually opened above the legendary nuclear mega bomb that MIB3 was (21.332 tickets sold on OW, every major theater was playing it in 2 screens to empty seats). This movie pretty much killed Columbia Tristar Warner at the time for me, they were the absolute WORST.

Also, the first Pets was shown at some random theater in a morning show and we are able to see the total of tickets sold and holy shit, Pets 2 will never smell that :hahaha: 

MIB3 was that much of a bomb? Yikes.

Also, yeah, Pets 2 won't even sell half as many tickets as the 1st. Holy fuckballs, that's horrible.

7 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

MIBI 10.1

SLOP 2 8.05

Aladdin 5.9

DP 3.5

JW3 2.65

EG 1.52

Are those Father's Day numbers?

If so, great increases from estimates for everything. MIB:I at a pretty irritating 29.9 number, then.

SLOP2 wasn't near as good as SLOP. I mean honestly it was really thin and not that creative. Felt slapped together in a hurry. My kid like it and I did as well but I went in with super low expectations.

Felt like a tiny bit better than Disney sequels that went straight to video.

16 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

MIBI 10.1

SLOP 2 8.05

Aladdin 5.9

DP 3.5

JW3 2.65

EG 1.52

EG with $3.746M weekend down only 23%, finally a better hold than IW. With this hold, it has a chance to beat MA into top 10 for the weekend.

30 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

MIB3 was that much of a bomb? Yikes.

Also, yeah, Pets 2 won't even sell half as many tickets as the 1st. Holy fuckballs, that's horrible.

Are those Father's Day numbers?

If so, great increases from estimates for everything. MIB:I at a pretty irritating 29.9 number, then.

Sony updated all 3 days and increased both Fri and Sat as well giving an updated weekend total of just over 30M.

• Like 1