Jump to content
That One Guy

Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread | Estimates: Small Soldiers 118, Puppet Master 14.1, Prince of Persia 12.2 (-30%), Blues Brothers 2000 10.8 (-64%), Beverly Hills Chihuahua: The Squeakquel 10.3 (-58%)

Recommended Posts

2010's Pixar ranked:

 

1. Coco

2. Inside Out

3. Toy Story 3

4. Incredibles 2

5. Finding Dory

6. Toy Story 4

7. The Good Dinosaur

8. Cars 2

9. Monsters University

10. Cars 3

11. Brave

  • Like 1
  • Not Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

@Charlie Jatinder

 

How do you see FFH and The Lion king potentially effecting TS4 legs and probably becoming a hindrance? OR will it be able to survive such competition and co-exist with them?

Incredibles 2 had Fallen Kingdom its next week; not more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh, we are doing ranking.

 

2010's Pixar ranked:

 

1. Coco

2. Inside Out

3. Toy Story 3

4. Incredibles 2

5. Finding Dory

6. Cars 3

7. Monsters University

8. Brave

9. Cars 2

11. The Good Dinosaur

 

Watching TS4 tonight or tomorrow.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO at cars 2 above Brave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Inside Out

2. Toy Story 3

3. Toy Story 4

4. Coco

5. Incredibles 2

6. Finding Dory

7. Monsters University 

8. Cars 3

9. The Good Dinosaur

10. Brave

11. Cars 2

 

Hope Pixar returns to greatness in the 2020s they've definitely been outshone by Disney Animation quality wise this decade.

  • Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't be surprised with Aladdin #2 for weekend, will give numbers in 25 mins or so. 

 

TS4 39.5-40.5 perhaps.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

From OS thread.

 

So $38mn Through Friday. In my experience, that would be 14 and 24 on Thurs and Friday respectively.

I am expecting 45-48 on Saturday and 40-42mn Approx Sunday. That will go for $125mn weekend.

 

Its summer and wom is great, can expect legs to hit 3.5x or higher as most markets are leggy ones. Thats bodes to $435mn or higher.

 

There's still Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands and Japan left. TS3 did $210mn in these. Expecting atleast $175mn from this, that's reasonable?

 

That will give around $600mn plus with scope of going to $650mn.

 

Domestic, with I2 legs from pure FSS, which faced Fallen Kingdom in week 2, will do $411mn, that's pretty much floor.

 

I don't think billion dollar is done yet. It still can get there.

So what you’re saying is this well loved and successful franchise will continue the trend of being well loved and successful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inside Out  

Incredibles 2

TS3

Coco

Dory

Monsters University

Brave

Cars 3  

TGD

Cars 2    

 

TS4 I assume will be top 5 at least.

  • Not Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I won't be surprised with Aladdin #2 for weekend, will give numbers in 25 mins or so. 

Disney giveth

 

4 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

TS4 39.5-40.5 perhaps.

And Disney taketh away.    

 

Spoiler

As all things etc.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Whoops

Edited by DAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ranking the threads that have Pixar rankings in them:

 

1. Soul

2. Toy Story 4

3. Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TS4 kinda sucked, didnt it? Not surprised it's underperforming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ranking the threads that have Pixar ranking rankings:

 

1. TS4 Weekend thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

ranking the threads that have Pixar rankings in them:

 

1. Soul

2. Toy Story 4

3. Toy Story 4 Weekend Thread

No Onward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

From OS thread.

 

So $38mn Through Friday. In my experience, that would be 14 and 24 on Thurs and Friday respectively.

I am expecting 45-48 on Saturday and 40-42mn Approx Sunday. That will go for $125mn weekend.

 

Its summer and wom is great, can expect legs to hit 3.5x or higher as most markets are leggy ones. Thats bodes to $435mn or higher.

 

There's still Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands and Japan left. TS3 did $210mn in these. Expecting atleast $175mn from this, that's reasonable?

 

That will give around $600mn plus with scope of going to $650mn.

 

Domestic, with I2 legs from pure FSS, which faced Fallen Kingdom in week 2, will do $411mn, that's pretty much floor.

 

I don't think billion dollar is done yet. It still can get there.

Thanks, good to know is overperforming OS

 

Also think it can make +600M with this possible debut... If this didn’t make a billie, it will come close, impressive how stabilized this franchise is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DAR said:

No Onward?

There's no ranking being done there...yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blankments said:

2010's Pixar ranked:

 

1. Coco

2. Inside Out

3. Toy Story 3

4. Incredibles 2

5. Finding Dory

6. Toy Story 4

7. The Good Dinosaur

8. Cars 2

9. Monsters University

10. Cars 3

11. Brave

1.  Coco

2. Inside Out

3. Toy Story 3

4. Incredibles 2

5. Toys Story 4

6. Finding Dory

7. Monsters University

8. Cars 3

9. Cars 2

10. Brave

11. The Good Dinosaur

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.