Eric the IF

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

24 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Iron Man is only superhero with every film opening to $100mn.

Ps. Considering Iron man $100mn as its Thursday is weirdly not rolled in Friday.

BP, CM ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Matt Reeves is an mediocre director but a crap writer. Let Me In is one of the worst adaptations ever and most of that is because of the terrible script (that completely misunderstands everything in the book). His directing in that is ok but pales in comparison to Tomas Alfredson's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

Justice league box office performance was not that crazy actually. It never picked up hype like Ragnarok. 

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Matt Reeves is an mediocre director but a crap writer

They should have gotten an auteur like Peyton Reed or Jon Watts tbh

• Knock It Off 1

16 minutes ago, TMP said:

Denis Villeneuve too, but he's already said he doesn't want to do a superhero film. Maybe he wouldn't fit the superhero studio system either.

Oh god, Villeneuve would make an amazing Batman movie. He's definitely not a franchise guy though. 

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Matt Reeves is an mediocre director but a crap writer. Let Me In is one of the worst adaptations ever and most of that is because of the terrible script (that completely misunderstands everything in the book). His directing in that is ok but pales in comparison to Tomas Alfredson's.

I know views are subjective but that's not at all right. 

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I don't see how anyone could watch War For The Planet Of The Apes and say he's a mediocre director. I don't think the script is too great but the direction is sublime, some of the best in a Hollywood blockbuster in recent years.

Edited by Mekanos
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrandierHorror said:

Justice league box office performance was not that crazy actually. It was a Snyder film.

ftfy

1 minute ago, Mekanos said:

Oh god, Villeneuve would make an amazing Batman movie. He's definitely not a franchise guy though. 

Yeah, but if he doesn't care about that stuff he'd just phone it in, so I'm glad he's off doing his own things with giant budgets. BR 2049 was incredible.

2 minutes ago, Rthhome said:

Sat had been going with FFH 34.5, TS4 13.1, Yes 4.1

Good for FFH

Awesome for TS4 and Yesterday 

21 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Tons of directors can make a fun, great superhero flick. This has been proven out in this boom of superhero movies.

It’s because CBM’s are actually made by producers :sparta:

• Haha 1