Godzilla

May 18, 4:45 PM, 75% full

Portage 16 IMAX, Portage, IN

Trailers

Edge of Tomorrow

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Maleficent

Into the Storm

THE TRAILERS SUCKED. Audience was pretty good if quiet, but there were some people laughing at inappropriate moments. There was also an "Holy shit" at one point, and applause at the end.

• Like 1

Weren't you complaining a lot about how you never got the HTTYD trailer? :P

That was honestly the only good trailer I got. I was happy with it but then I got Maleficent for the twelve-billionth time, completely invalidating my Dragon happiness

• Like 3

Reading mixed reactions of Godzilla. Though one said at first he was really disappointed. But then upon thinking about it there were some cool parts, it was just a rather misleading trailer.

• Like 1

Reading mixed reactions of Godzilla. Though one said at first he was really disappointed. But then upon thinking about it there were some cool parts, it was just a rather misleading trailer.

This seems to be one of the major causes of disappointment TBH. @The trailer.

Godzilla

Place :Bangalore, India

Theatre : Gopalan Multiplex Old Madras Road

Time : 2.45PM

Date: 20/5/2014

80% Full mostly Families...many kids 

Price: Rs.100 ($1.7 US ) Discount Day in this gopalan chain of plexes

Trailers:

Blended -looks like a netflix movie not bad No reaction

Edge Of Tomorrow- few whispers  

Into the Storm -No Reaction Dead Silence

Movie was awesome...yess the content was not upto the mark but the screenplay made the difference it was engaging till the end.

Visuals was Good 

Performances was adequate Ken watanbe was wasted director dint exploit kens acting ability!!!

Elizabeth Olsen was  :wub: she looks sssoooo cuteee nd pretty jennifer lawrence is nothing!!!! shes crap

BGM was not bad in parts it was good 

i would give this movie a 75/100 rating definitely the best movie this year according to me :) 

• Like 2

Godzilla

Panama City, Panama

Cinepolis

Date: 5/19/2014

100% Full

Trailers:

Blended: lot of laughs

Into the Storm: no reaction

Transformers 4: it looks exactly the same as the othersEdge of Tomorrow: people looked excited

The movie: 8.5/10

I loved it and I think the only thing wrong in the movie was the acting of the lead actor

I liked that they used buildings of our skyline to promote the movie and people thought that they will see that but it was clever marketing 

Sorry if my english is not excellent, its not my first language  :D

• Like 2

Godzilla

May 18, 4:45 PM, 75% full

Portage 16 IMAX, Portage, IN

Trailers

Edge of Tomorrow

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Maleficent

Into the Storm

THE TRAILERS SUCKED. Audience was pretty good if quiet, but there were some people laughing at inappropriate moments. There was also an "Holy shit" at one point, and applause at the end.

:worthy:

• Like 2

X-men DofP

May 23 2 PM, 20% full

2d

Trailers

Edge of Tomorrow

Maleficent

Transformers

no reactions to trailers. movie also didn't get many reactions except for one scene where people were laughing for wrong reasons. I enjoyed it but would have loved to watch it with a more crowded threatre

X-men DofP

May 23 2 PM, 20% full

2d

Trailers

Edge of Tomorrow

Maleficent

Transformers

no reactions to trailers. movie also didn't get many reactions except for one scene where people were laughing for wrong reasons. I enjoyed it but would have loved to watch it with a more crowded threatre

What was the reason they laughed for wrong reasons?

X-Men: Days of Future Past ((3D)) at the AMC Loews, Seacourt Theater in Toms River, NJ

4:30 PM showing

About 30-40% full. More kids then expected but a lot of adults as well

Trailers ((I walked in very late so I missed a lot of them))-

Edge of Tomorrow

Guardians of the Galaxy ((THE NEW ONE :D))

No reactions besides a kid asking his mom when Guardians of the Galaxy was coming out. The 3D for both trailers though was headache inducing. Ugh.

Audience was pretty boring. A few laughs at some moments but that was it.

9/10 for the film. Excellent film. The X-Men are back in full form once more.

X-Men:

3:30PM

About 75% full-quite a few of the nerd crowd...I LOVE THAT ;))

Trailers:

Expendables 3: Looks great, audience really enjoyed it.

Guardian's: (New trailer): Ha ha, looks funny, the audience loved this one the most.

Lucy: Still looks a bit what the heck. No reaction.

Sex Tape: Laughs at the 2nd half (best part was the dog part-please tell me that's the ending!)

Edge of Tomorrow: Some laughs for some reason. Still looks odd. (I did hear I liked it better as Groundhog's Day...oh wait that was me!)

Apes 2: Some talking and "Ohh a new one!"

Kingsman: Never even heard of this till today. Some talking and laughs.

Movie: Really good. This along with Cap seem to be the most violent of the Marvel films (where as the end of the Summer the most lighthearted Marvel film to date seems to come out unless if something I don't know about in it). Quite a few funny parts in the first half-Quicksilver's scene -CLASSIC. The visuals were top notch, pretty good acting as well. Not many got up during the ending credits either.  The audience at this movie up.

And someone made a comment on how Mystique is pretty...oh wait that was me again.

A (2nd best of 2014, Cap is still number one)

• Like 1

caribbean cinemas megaplex 7

xmen film 5.20pm 

trailers i saw: some animation didnt see what as i went back out to tell my friend getting popcorn and drink it hadnt started

-magnificent 

guardians of the galaxy old one with intro of characters in line up  (still i was psyched to see it on a big screen and my friend who hadnt heard about it thought it looked cool)

movie , really good , i enjoyed it and will say more in RTM

amazing spiderman 2

9.10pm

same 2 trailers my cinema is nothing if not unoriginal

movie wasnt bad , but i couldnt enjoy it as much as i could have because someone let the hyenas out of their cages 

there was a group of kids i highly doubt they were over 16 who were talking the entire time , and being obnoxious and loud , the only time you didnt hear them was when there was action on the screen and so volume was high enough to drown out thir constant chatter 

someone told them to shut up and they answered back rudely , if you've seen pack mentality its hallucinating ,if i had been sitting by the aisle i would have gotten up and called management or somtg to get them to shush or get out 

they kept laughing and mocking every romantic scene peter had with gwen ughh the immaturity 

anyhoo i was glad when it was overr 

the funny thing is the plan was for us to see xmen that's it but when that was over , i asked her if she had anything planned , she said no and i said lets watch spiderman then , seeing as how xmen had put me in a good mood , heck i was in a good mood even before xmen because i saw the end of the champions league match HALA real madrid!!!

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK
  • Like 1

Neighbors

May 25, 3:05 PM, 20% full

Cinemark, Valparaiso, IN

Trailers - arrived late

22 Jump Street - lots of laughs

Transformers: Age of Extinction - no reaction

Guardians of the Galaxy - no reaction

Let's Be Cops - some laughs

A Million Ways to Die in the West - lots of laughs; end joke got the biggest response of all

Movie was really funny. Audience loved it despite being small; there was laughter throughout the entire movie. Good time

X-Men: Days of Future Past

May 26, 5:35 PM, 85% full

Cinemark, Valparaiso, IN

Trailers - arrived late; no reactions

Edge of Tomorrow

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Guardians of the Galaxy

Kingsmen: The Secret Service

Great blockbuster; best of the summer so far. Audience liked it; laughed a lot at Quicksilver and there was actually clapping after his scene. Some applause at the end. Good time

Edited by Blankments