TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

So far confirmed news for Thor Love and Thunder :

1) A new Valkariye presumably love interest of Queen of Asgard 

2) Loki will return.  

3) Christian Bale as unnamed Villian 

4) Roxxon  :Strong connection with Jane Foster storyline 

5) Mighty Thor 

6) GOTG characters 

My theories 

1)Enchantress from Loki show will return

2) Lady Loki and Kid Loki will show up

3) Strong chances of Doctor Strange showing up 

4) Captain Marvel will show up in some way. ( maybe Thor vs Captain Marvel) 

5) TVA could also be shown means Owen Wilson can show up

Definitely not showing up

Any earth based superhero (except Doctor Strange and maybe Wanda) 

2 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I doubt this has the biggest major-MCU-characters cast this year. 

Doctor Strange, Shang-Chi and Thor Love and Thunder all are going to have pretty stacked cast. 

If the rumours are true then a certain fan favourite character will also appear in Spiderman 3.

I think 2021 is going to be very big for Marvel. 

27 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

250m OW incoming. 

Now just announce Captain Marvel in Thor 4 and this will become 1.7b+ WW. 

If my  theory is correct she should be in this movie. 

Given that Carol Danvers and the GOTG were together a lot in the comics, I suspect she will show up with the GOTG ..though whether in Thor 4 I don't know.

Carol and Rocket are always exchanging barbs;you got a small taste of that in Endgame.

By "feature", I hope they mean "shows up for five minutes at the end for sake of continuity."  Or, Gamora, Mantis, and Nebula show up for a girls' weekend.  Cause I don't need or want them getting in the way of Jane or Val.  

On 3/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, Cap said:

By "feature", I hope they mean "shows up for five minutes at the end for sake of continuity."  Or, Gamora, Mantis, and Nebula show up for a girls' weekend.  Cause I don't need or want them getting in the way of Jane or Val.  

The Guardians are all at the end of their contracts (at least Pratt's, who said he was up for 3 Guardians films and 2 guest star films), so there's no way theyd bring them in just for short cameos. If it were a random cameo they also wouldn't need Diesel to come back at all.

My guess is Thor and the Guardians get their shit kicked in by the villain in the first act, he (and maybe his two co-Avengers Nebula and Rocket or something) get Valkyrie and Jane, then they all come back together in the end.

Edited by SpiderByte

3 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

I would rather Love and Thunder under-use the Guardians, not over-use. We should be getting Guardians 3 probably within a year or at the year mark of Love and Thunder. Their role should be like Doctor Strange in Ragnarok, or Falcon in Ant-Man. Keep it short and sweet.

2022 looking AM3, BP2, CM2, Blade. GotG3 will probably have 15-20 or so months of separation from Thor.

• Like 1

Just now, Arendelle Legion said:

2022 looking AM3, BP2, CM2, Blade. GotG3 will probably have 15-20 or so months of separation from Thor.

Captain Marvel 2 doesn't even have a director yet. I don't believe a writer or director has been attached to Blade yet either. Guardians 3's script should be ready to go, and it was already a high priority for Disney given they initially wanted it out this summer (shooting was planned for early 2019). Also, Guardians 2/Thor 3 only released 5 or 6 months apart. No need to separate them over a year, won't have a market impact either way.

Big Spoiler !!!

this iconic 80's tune will be in the movie, according to the widow of the singer who died 10 years ago of pancreatic cancer.

She manages all her estate and catalogue and I guess Taika alwready asked her if he could use the song in the movie.

Remember that Taika won the Ragnarok gig while blasting that Led Zeppelin song.

Here s the song :

Spoiler

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Here s the source of the intel :

That man  had one of the most incredible voice, able to move mountains with its sheer power and grace.

Edited by The Futurist

On 3/7/2020 at 9:25 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Doctor Strange. Could be. Depend on what Wanda & Vision do as well.

The Batman. Homecoming numbers mostly.

JW3 Zero chance. Gonna under JW2.

JW3 under FK

Looks like you haven't recovered from TROS debacle. Don't worry, it'll be alright, just give it some time. 

• Like 1