charlie Jatinder

Tuesday (7/23) Numbers

25 minutes ago, cannastop said:

My mom actually thought The Iron Giant was based on a live action movie, so maybe that could work.

Don't you speak that evil into this world!!!!

(This is disturbingly plausible given how much some folks utterly love that movie)

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

The way Toy Story 4 has blitzed pass Aladdin is amazing.

Too much Disney this summer for some give/take amongst their own releases perhaps?

Aladdin was looking good for $400m at one point but now TS4 & TLK are in the field.

What did I miss about Aladdin, pretty certain the target was 350-360M for quite some time now and this is exactly where its heading, maybe a little towards the lower end but that movie still did rather impressively. 

Edited by Taruseth
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Lion King’s Tuesday bounce is unreal! It should bring in potentially close to $260-$270 million for the week maybe... then probably almost $350 million+ by Sunday which is insanely great! 

It's at 243.2M and if it adds 16 and 13M it would have a 272.2M first Week and both numbers would be rather meh and certainly point towards meh legs.

I'd say target for Week is 280M with 19.5M and 17.3M for Wednesday and Thursday and then it should clear 350M by Sunday, would only need a 70M (probably slightly above that Wend for that), should actually be close to 360M after Sunday.

• Like 1