cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

45 minutes ago, Ithil said:

I might add, going "NO ONE KNOWS WHO ____ IS!!!" in the franchise known specifically for taking little known characters and turning them into household names is monumentally stupid even for that clown.

She ia a sad sad person, don't understand her having fans

36 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Rooting for Maleficent just for Pfeiffer. I am still accosted by her role in Ant-Man 2.

Pfeiffer...

low rated movies I like still, bcs her and at least one as major point, if you like her, those have special moments, but a lot seem not to know them based on the rating (some of those seem a bit harsh,):

not sorted

Wolf

Frankie and Johnny

The Russia House

Tequila Sunrise

Into the Night

Ladyhawke is a 7/10 at IMDb, I know people who know it and some who do not know it...

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Feels like Soul might be a bit too "out there" for kids. Don't see it doing Inside Out numbers tbh.

Naaaah. It’s Pixar doing Pixar. Plus if it is a musical — and a good one, which I would expect it to be with Diggs and Questlove involved — that will more than make up for it being “out there” with the kids. 

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Also, over billion Mulsims in the world yes but I'm talking about % that watch movies. I don't recall OS boxoffice ever emphasizing the power of Pakistan, Middle East, Somalia, etc markets. It's always China, SK, Latam, Europe, Oz which are decidedly very low in Muslim population.

I'm sorry, I just need to say this, cause I think you are missing some facts. Of all the countries you mentioned, you forgot two that have the 1st and 3rd most Muslim population in the world, and also big markets for movies: Indonesia and India. Do you know how many people saw Endgame in the theaters in those 2 countries combined? More than 30 million. Around 13-14m are Muslims. Not to mention Pakistan, which I assume in the millions as well. So yeah, still a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, captainwondyful said:

Naaaah. It’s Pixar doing Pixar. Plus if it is a musical — and a good one, which I would expect it to be with Diggs and Questlove involved — that will more than make up for it being “out there” with the kids. 

And Reznor!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1