Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Past 7 days (last Week):

Spiderman: Far From Home has been on top 10 charts in [Depending on Availability]:

60+ Countries on Youtube/Google.

14 Counties on itunes.

7 Countries on HBO Max.

3 Countries on Netflix. [India, Pakistan and Bangladesh - It's top 5]

USA is only country for Amazon's chart.

On side-note: FFH has charted (top 10) on all 3 platforms in India - Itunes, Google and Netflix past week. 

Edited by anti-Pedantic

27 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

So in 2022 for the Sony marvel films, it's just morbius and across the spider-verse part 1. Kraven the hunter in 2023 and 2 still unannounced films. I'm assuming one will be across the spider-verse part 2. I wonder what the other is

I'm thinking it might be a 3rd Venom film, or something involving Venom. The second one might have had a chance to releases in 2020 had the pandemic not happened, so the series might have a faster turn around than expected because of that.

25 minutes ago, Menor said:

Showing T&A is pointless at this stage. They successfully managed to get massive hype and ticket sales just from rumors. Keep them secret to help the WOM. 

Personally I would keep them “secret” so close, but I bet the final PS would be noticeably higher if they get shown. Still some GA who aren’t aware.

6 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Personally I would keep them “secret” so close, but I bet the final PS would be noticeably higher if they get shown. Still some GA who aren’t aware.

It would be, but I suspect the total wouldn't be. Too close to release to really max out that strategy. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1

If they were to reveal T&A should have been done either 2nd trailer or when tickets went on sale. 

Spider-Man 2 still remains the best live action Spidey film but I forgot that Doc Ock really isn't in the film that much. Not a bad thing though when everything regarding Peter's life is compelling. I've also gotten around to MJ alot more as a character. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AJG said:

I’m guessing it’s one of those “turn off your phone” spots or one of those redesigned IMAX logos they do occasionally. I don’t think it’s an actual trailer.

That would make a lot more sense than releasing another trailer this late in the game, after tickets already went on sale. 

On 12/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, cheesypoofs said:

So in 2022 for the Sony marvel films, it's just morbius and across the spider-verse part 1. Kraven the hunter in 2023 and 2 still unannounced films. I'm assuming one will be across the spider-verse part 2. I wonder what the other is

What happened to the Olivia Wilde directed (Spider-Woman?) film?

Put this in tracking, but figured you all might want to use it...

TMobile will be offering its subscribers $4 all in tickets to see Spidey on 12/14 through Atom tickets...if you have the phone plan, you might want to plan to buy tickets then (vs me, who was an idiot and couldn't imagine this getting a deal, so I already bought)...