Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

10 minutes ago, Samwise the Brave said:

Mostly lurking, bored now. Here is my list

1. Amazing Spider Man

2. Homecoming

3. Spider Man 

4. Far from Home

5. Spider Man 2

6. ITSV

7. Amazing Spider Man 2

8. Spider Man 3

Everything on this list is in the wrong order.

Expected AoU reviews for this. Surprised it's this high. Onto that 225m+ weekend maybe even 250m.

I've found Jon watts fine though FFH had some problems and was really sloppy at parts Mysterio saved that movie.

Ranking

Spiderverse - 9.7/10 nothing comes close to this.

Spiderman 2  - 8/10

Amazing Spider-Man 7.5/10(yeah rewatched this and liked more than expected though characterisation of Peter Parker has issues)

FFH - 7.5/10.love Mysteriobut other than that this is basically like IM3 like it but it has issues .Edith plotline esp how Mysterio gets the glasses is  stupid and is one of Mcu's laziest plotlines.side characters were meh. Had issues with Tom Holland's spiderman too.

Spiderman 1 7.5/10

Homecoming 7/10 . This movie just didn't quite connect with me .Vulture was great though.

Spiderman 3 6.5/10

Amazing Spider-Man 2 .5/10 boring and electro sucked so bad. 

48 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I've come to realize when you dislike a movie structurally, conceptually or due to the casting then you'll never like it as much as the rest of the public.

That why some people hate the MCU regardless of popularity. And that's the reason I dislike the Raimi movies. I never liked the main cast or tone so I can't help but see the flaws with the entire movies.

I have always maintained that the acting and dialogue in the Raimi trilogy are atrocious. The films didn't have to be Marvel meets All About Eve, but there is a laundry list of scenes amongst the three that are SYFY Channel made for TV movie-level bad.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Everyone’s take on these SpiderMan films is absolutely the wrong take.

The only Spiderman movie I've seen is Spiderman 2(which is supposedly the best one) back in the day and plot wise I don't remember a damn thing about it other than the robot tentacle man and the deliberately(?) cheesy tone.   Afterwards Spiderman was a big fat nope for me.   I don't understand those movies and I was someone who quite liked the first 2 X-Men movies at the time.

• Like 1