Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

28 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Multiverse is only a concept thats covers only some of their projects not all, almost all the tv shows and many movies have nothing to do with that probably.

This will quickly confuse the general audience, if this remains the case.  

27 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Anyways lets stay on the spidey topic here,dont get ahead of ourselves.

Well, the premise of the film based on early theatre descriptions even indicates "Multiverse."  So...it seems at the very core of the plot.  

13 minutes ago, Cap said:

I just read the last two pages and no joke, everyone should get Warning Points for Spoilers. Between this and Doctor Strange…

Fair point.  The only people officially announced for the movie *still* at this moment are just the main regular cast.  Even that other guy that seems to be in the trailers isn't fully credited, yet.  And who knows who could be in that tiny Goblin suit?  Could be Roderick Kingsley, for all we know??  (Google is your friend.)  😁

Let's see how much more is revealed in 7 hours or so...

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Okay, how about this compromise:

Show Andrew/Tobey, but keep animated Miles a surprise?

I think they should use this trailer to reveal Broadway Musical SpiderMan

Spider_man.gif

Edit: for the kids out there: This was a thing. Bono did the music. It still might be broadways biggest flop. I'm not sure

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

People are forgetting a very important factor of the trailers release. That tickets likely come tonight too.

No showtimes are up, so I doubt it(sadly). TRoS had showtimes going up a few days before the tickets dropped. They probably would’ve said tickets would go on sale with their posts yesterday.

I mean, it’s possible they’re being quiet about tickets, but there’s no reason to keep that on the down low if it drops with the trailer.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AJG said:

Edit: for the kids out there: This was a thing. Bono did the music. It still might be broadways biggest flop. I'm not sure

Furthermore, "Radioactive" and "Demons" by Imagine Demons both started as demos for the musical.  They cut the direct Spider-Man references once they left the project.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 4

15 minutes ago, Cap said:

Furthermore, "Radioactive" and "Demons" by Imagine Demons both started as demos for the musical.  They cut the direct Spider-Man references once they left the project.

I am so happy Imagine Dragon's reign of aggressive-SUV-commercial music has come to an end. A miserable time for all.

3 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Tobey and Andrew are not in trailer. Only villains are being confirmed by many scoopers. 

I would hope for at least a tease of some sort but I'm fine if they don't do that. The movie is only a month away anyways. I cant lie tho, seeing the villains fully is going to be amazing. 

8 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Tobey and Andrew are not in trailer. Only villains are being confirmed by many scoopers. 

As much as I think they should hold them back for the film itself, I would love, love, love it if Sony put them in the trailer if it meant all the “scoopers” got discredited.

• Like 1