Boxofficerules

Freaky | Friday, November 13, 2020

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this looks great. it feels like one of those no duh concepts that you can't believe nobody has done yet. love that they got vv in it too.

Completely agree. Makes me kick myself thinking why didn't I think of that before lmao. 

This looks really fun. I'll definitely watch it.

7 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

This is the kind of movie that should have been released, instead of a freaking 250 million budgeted flick.

Besides, it won't need to make 500 million worldwide to be profitable.

Agree, but they probably wanted to release it on a Friday the 13th, and the last one before this November was in...March. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

I hate Vince Vaughn but I've liked Kathryn Newton in everything I've seen her in so far and this looks like a really fun horror flick. 

Shit release date though. Horror movies almost never do well in the holidays and will do even worse with the pandemic.

How could you 'hate' Vince Vaughn? Hate is a strong word. He's a good actor and hilarious when he wants to be

46 minutes ago, Harry Poppins said:

How could you 'hate' Vince Vaughn? Hate is a strong word. He's a good actor and hilarious when he wants to be

Presumably because you hate his performances / movies..?

Not everyone has to have the same opinion as you mate.

1 hour ago, Harry Poppins said:

I used to hate him, but over the last few years he’s been winning me over. He was great in Hacksaw Ridge, Brawl in Cell Block 99 and Dragged Across Concrete, and he tried his best with an abysmal script in True Detective Season 2. He got typecast in the early 2000’s as the cocky schlub character, but now that he’s breaking out of those kind of roles he’s proving himself.