Eric the Minion

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

2 hours ago, Merkel said:

It's a bit of a pity, as I think they have the perfect actor to play the aloof, playboyih, slightly comedic public side of the Bruce Wayne persona. Hopefully it will be explored further in the sequels

we've seen that a lot tho

16 hours ago, Hatebox said:

- Regarding that final scene in Arkham:

Hide contents

Hated it. Begins did that tease so much better. It was like the movie turned into a really hokey fan film for 30 seconds.

Me too.

Spoiler

The greatness of Batman Begins scene is undeniable. It was just a small tease at the very end of the character that hasn't appeared in any Batman movie in the last 16 years! Now, after Ledger, Leto and Phoenix there are more movie interpretations of the Joker than Batman himself! No one, and I mean NO ONE wanted another Joker, not in this film. No one except Warner Bros. who kinda have to... :sick::stop:And the scene itself is too long, bad written and overacted. Very fan-fiction feel.

• Like 2

Pattinson was good in this. Don't think there were any true standouts in this performance-wise other than Farrell (simply because he gives arguably the most over-the-top work out of everyone). The overall atmosphere it creates is mainly why this works as well as it does.