Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

11 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Cheetah

EkiQPolU0AEBLG4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Probably confirms the theory that all the other DC Comics characters/franchises exist as fiction in this universe

Apparently there’s a newspaper clipping that mentions metropolis as well so I don’t know how it’s all going to be connected or what. 

The fact that Matt is acknowledging that both Superman and Wonder Woman (and other characters as well) exists on the same Earth as Battinson is really really interesting.

Barbara already said that the Flash movie will restart everything so let's wait and see... and yes I don't believe in a cameo not even a mention of no one in The Batman, but Battinson is the future of the franchise and if there is a Batman that they will work with, that's him.

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

The fact that Matt is acknowledging that both Superman and Wonder Woman (and other characters as well) exists on the same Earth as Battinson is really really interesting.

Barbara already said that the Flash movie will restart everything so let's wait and see... and yes I don't believe in a cameo not even a mention of no one in The Batman, but Battinson is the future of the franchise and if there is a Batman that they will work with, that's him.

It also blows to hell the "This Batman will be like the Nolan films and exist apart from the rest of the DCU" thoery to hell.

3 hours ago, Macleod said:

Weird.  My bet is also that they are fictional characters in this Batverse...for now. 

Until Flashpoint opens the door for other possibilities later - if it still gets made (...I know, I'm cynical). 

On set, there is a Gotham Times newspaper that names drops both Metropolis and references Superman

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 10/17/2020 at 10:59 PM, Napoleon said:

I'm late to the Colin Farrell discussion, but I think his career as a leading man failed because he's not very convincing as a good guy. He was born to play villains, or nuanced anti-heroes. 

Loved him in FB and can't wait to see him in this.