Eric Duncan

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

19 hours ago, excel1 said:

Giachinno's score is too huge for this to be a small scale horror film. 

A big score is a great way to make a small movie bigger. Zemeckis knew Back To The Future didn't have a large budget so made sure  Silvestri made the music as huge as possible to compensate.

(Not that this movie is 'small' by anyone's definition.)

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, belblazer said:

According to Batman on Film, a sequel is already in development and WB asked the entire crew to comeback.

If they're already developing a sequel for this movie when it hasn't even come out yet then it makes me wonder if they'll just go ahead and greenlight the sequel for Dune. Of course "developing" could simply mean they have a rough outline for a possible sequel and want to keep the crew on hold in case they decide to go with it.

Andy Serkis on ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ and That Mid-Credits Scene

While Serkis can’t say much about his upcoming role as Alfred in Matt Reeves’ The Batman, he admits that he wasn’t afraid to follow in the footsteps of past Alfred actors including Michael Caine, Michael Gough, Jeremy Irons and Alan Napier. He also believes that Reeves, his longtime friend and collaborator, has made something really special.

“Nah!” Serkis says with a laugh in response to whether he was intimidated. “I’ll tell you that it was fantastic being reunited with Matt Reeves, [producer] Dylan Clark and [VFX supervisor] Dan Lemmon from the Apes films. We had such a great time making it, and when it eventually comes to the screen, Matt Reeves will have made another masterpiece film because he’s so super-invested in it. But yeah, I’ve been forbidden, expressly forbidden, to talk about Alfred.”

Venom: Let There Be Carnage Mid Credits Scene Explained by Andy Serkis – The Hollywood Reporter

4 hours ago, belblazer said:

A

On 9/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, excel1 said:

Batman vs. Joker in 2024 no doubt. Joker 2 will set it up.

And your proof this will happen is..............

Oh, just fanboy wank . Fine, just don't make it as a statment of fact.

SInce the Falcone family plays a major role in the film, I suspect we will get a number of shout outs to the Godfather, since Reeves is a huge fan of  Godfathers 1 and 2, and says the first Godfather is one of the films that played a huge role in decidient to go into film as a career.

On 9/19/2021 at 7:38 AM, Spidey Freak said:

This sounds great. The horns and drums make it sound like one of Shirley Walker's grander scores from the animated series.

For me Gachhino has been very hit or miss in his scores.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

And your proof this will happen is..............

Oh, just fanboy wank . Fine, just don't make it as a statment of fact.

SInce the Falcone family plays a major role in the film, I suspect we will get a number of shout outs to the Godfather, since Reeves is a huge fan of  Godfathers 1 and 2, and says the first Godfather is one of the films that played a huge role in decidient to go into film as a career.

Who's playing the rest of the family? 

1 hour ago, tonytr87 said:

Who's playing the rest of the family? 

John Turturo is Carmine Falcone don't see the rest listed.

Matt Reeves was one of the directors talking about how huge an influence the Godfather was on him in the Bonus disc of the Godfather Trilogy so we can expect to see some shouts out to the Godfather in the film.